bought my 1st house...

:stupid:

spruce valley

Welcome to the club. One warning though, a townhouse is never as big as you think it is. My wife and I bought ours about 2 years ago right after I graduated and right before we got married and it seemed huge at first. We filled it up extremely fast though and it will be rough once we have a kid to stay in the house. We are actually already looking for our next house because the townhouse feels so small now.

The best thing about having a townhouse is that if you are a middle unit, you have walls insulating you on two sides and heating/cooling costs are so low. We have a 2 bedroom 1.5 bath unit with a full living room, dining room, and a half basement w/ 1 car garage and the most we have ever spent on a month of heating bill is $130 and we tend to keep the thermostat at like 70 to 72 degrees. All of the HOA rules do suck though.

i wanted 1 because with working the hours i do, its impossible for me to do any typical yardwork, maintanience, etc…

That’s why we got ours too. Very low maintenance on the outside. We have still kept ourselves very busy with interior improvements but I think we are finally most of the way done.

Congrats!

In my next house, I want to be able to stand on the roof and look in every direction and not see another house. I hate people

Amen!!

Congrats :slight_smile:

No such thing.

No Doubt!

Congrats!

Congrats! Right now I’d kill for a townhouse because it takes me on average about 4 hours a week to cut my damn grass.
Cement and asphalt FTW.

ahhh thats my next goal 12’ x 60’ (atleast) driveway added onto my driveway now.

yard work sucks.

Congratulations