boy cotting the show "more to love"

so here i am sitting looking at the boards and my grandma turns on the new show “more to love” originally i said i was going to boycot this show and not watch it. but seeing as how i was on the boards at the same time i thought i would bring up this point, and maybe rant and rave a bit. so all you ever hear about is how america has a problem with obesity, and every one says we need to fix it. but wtf hear is a show thats promoting it with quote on quote “real people, and real women”. like personally i would rather see, only super skinny “fake people” on the t.v, at least those people are healty and easy on the eyes. like if there are only skinny people in the media maybe the fat people will start losing weight. i dont know i just think that the media corperation in this country is fucking rediculous. i mean what do you all think

as im watching this i realized maybe this is all a big joke for our veiwing amusement? hahahahahah lets hope so

I really don’t like fat people, but I also dislike people that are not smart and consequently suck at typing their ideas into sentences.

some people have bad metabolism and have to work twice as hard to maintain a healthy weight.

not a blanket statement by any means but at least give it a thought

THANK YOU.
Stupid people are way more annoying than fat people. In defense of the OP, however, fetal alcohol syndrome doesn’t exactly have a cure. Obesity, on the other hand, can usually be taken care of through proper diet and exercise. He’s clearly just upset by his misfortune…

boy cotting? Are you handy capped?

^lol

fixed

He was a ri-tard.

ya my gf and i saw a commercial for it and she was like “real women, so real women are fat pieces of crap?” Needless to say that was that was said about it between the 2 of us.

now he retired.

Perhaps you missed the movie the Hangover.

a what…?

he was a re-tard…

hahah :clap:

Wow, he’s 20 years old.

Do people who suck know that they suck?

Like over hear there are only totally fat people. And like I was just wondering if their were fat people all over the nation. Like what are you’re thoughts on that?

I hate that this country is full of stupid people way more then I hate the fact that a lot of American’s are obese.

:lol:

All of this.

Holy shit.

why were you hanging out with your grandma?

Incoherence aside, it takes a hell of a country to both be pushing for universal healthcare and the acceptance of unhealthy lifestyles. Talk about collectively chasing our tail.

???

good test of how many car guys there are on here

:rofl: