boy cotting the show "more to love"

I wonder how many contestants are on thyroid meds?
Edit, they should have turned into a biggest loser spin off.

Run 5 miles for a date. Run 15 miles for a dinner date…

There definitely is such thing as a bad metabolism, as an owner of one. Basically, the only thing that could speed mine up was HGH, which I took on prescription but my insurance company cut me off when I turned 18, so now I’m stuck either eating 1200 calories a day or gaining weight. 1200 calories for a guy my age is ridiculously low. Even lifting to build muscle and increase it doesn’t do shit cause I don’t metabolize the protein into muscle fast enough any more.

That said, my case is the minority, and most “bad metabolism” cases are laziness. But there are some legit ones out there.

The other day, I found a medium DQ blizzard that had 1050 calories…

Do you have thoughts of swerving off the road and taking out the lines of people that
do not appreciate their metabolisms?

Yes, quite frequently. Particularly when i see like 6’ 135 lb dudes where you can see their ribs eat about 10,000 in a single sitting.

All I can think of is the first few scenes in Rush Hour 2 when Chris Tucker pulls over the car that crashes with the two chicks. He made fun of her weight and she said “I have a thyroid condition” and his response was “WELL STOP EATING THYROIDS!”

I do believe that there are different body types and frames that have according weighs to them and should not be associated on the height:weight scale and more on a fat percentage scale but holy crap, its gotten out of proportion.

Yeah that ain’t fair, but at least you’re smart enough to not eat yourself into fat-assville since you have an excuse. Do you still eat just once per day?

Yes sir. There are people out there born with much more serious medical conditions so I don’t develop a complex about it, but it sucks being on a permanent diet to maintain 5’10 200. Pretty much I eat a normal dinner, but i have to sacrifice breakfast, lunch, and beer in favor of shots or mixed drinks with diet.

I just changed primary doctors because I went in to the last guy for a check up and he told me to lose 40 lbs. Shows how much the asshole read my file.

:whip:

i h8 fatties.

fat broad was walking down french rd yesterday, was about 400lbs, wearing a pink ugly ass fat people beach dress, and shit was blowing in the wind. getting stuck on her fatness and such

i was thinking about just taking her out, but she would do more damage to my car than i would to her. Maybe if she was in the hospital for 3 months she would lose like 80lbs or something