Boycott Dicks Sporting Goods!

In the Times Union today (which I know a lot of you guys hate) featured Taylor and Vadney, a great shop in Rotterdam. It says he took down his “Now In Stock” with a silhouette of an AR-15 sign from outside the store. He said he’s taking all the ARs off the shelf and to “Please let people know”

So whatever that’s worth.

You can STFU! Did Wayne or I throw firecrackers… CHUCK TESTA. We have eliminated all the bs drama filled people in our lives- and those involved are no longer invited/allowed to our house. It’s unfortunate that crap happened at our house and it’s still brought up!

All firearms we currently own are always tucked away when we have company. Unlike what many may see/ think- we are actually pretty responsible/ decent people IRL.

Back on topic- haven’t had much time to do any further research with Wayne, hopefully right after the holiday we’ll pick up 2 more.

T&V can fuck right off then too. Best part about being me is that it’s more fun to shop on CL anyway. This is now the “lets see how many stores Wayne & Trace can boycott thread.”

I have a shit load of firecrackers leftover from this year.

I’m bringing them over later to Wayne. Get the fire ready. We having a partaayyyyyyy.

^ Can’t start the party without a preggers chick! Better find one before you come!

I’m totally in. :rofl :rofl :rofl

:ahh:ahh:ahh NOT MEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :ahh:ahh:ahh:ahh

Srs… you may actually be the death of me!

Oh yea, so jealous of your accounting skillz!

http://www.thedistractionnetwork.com/images/test-exam-fail-pics-0132.jpg

Best place to get an AR now? I’ll check Guns Inc in schodack as I know he moved from his EG location.

Have to see what they carry.

I’ve been in contact with Mike @ Allstar Tactical and he still has them, he’ll put the parts aside and have it sent out in 2-3 weeks to a local shop.

Mike is a great dude, but i think his custom stuff is a lot more $? I can check with him as well.

op should set up a date to protest out in front of the crossgates location…I mean if you’re this passionate about it, don’t stop at Facebook.

nothing is going to change anyway. a boycott costs me nothing, some kind of protest costs me time, which is $$$.

In other words, you don’t really care?

Word. Too easy to click “like” and not drive 30mins to a sporting goods store.

It’s not that he doesn’t care, it’s that he doesn’t care enough to let it affect his way of life and livelihood. Why would he give up income in order to protest in front of his store who won’t take his income in the manner he intended for them to take it?

Time to boycott Walmart too, if you’re into that sort of thing.

Because he cared?