Boycott Dicks Sporting Goods!

That doesn’t really give any information about what they are going to present. Either way the world is suppose to end on the 21st so :ahh:ahh

They are “prepared to offer meaningful contributions to help make sure this never happens again.” In other words they’re going to give on something, whether it’s background checks or high capacity magazines or something else. They wouldn’t hold a press conference to say “We have a right to bear arms and we aren’t giving it up.” They aren’t stupid, and it’s actually very smart on their end. Give a little bit now or lose a lot later.

True, but they aren’t a governing body. Personally I wouldn’t have a problem with a change to the backround check process. That being said I don’t see a change like that having any real impact on situations like what happened in Newtown. Either way any law introduced has to go through the republican held senate and those senators have pro firearms rights constituants to answer to. Anyway whatever happens happens.

I went to Dicks on Sunday night… they were sold out of TroyAR-15s and weeks back ordered at the time… the lady turned he back on me and a buddy and said to a co-worker “I hate selling them anyway”. That was enough for me not to want to go back. I understand the corporate decision, but realize its just a pander,which is worse. Pick a side and go with it.

Just bought a troy ar from the dicks down in Poughkeepsie. Buddy’s bringing it by later.

I love dicks.

In all seriousness, there’s a bunch of fucking crack heads in this thread.

You think if drugs were legal there would be as many people doing them?

Kid shoots up a fucking school and there’s 50 people that all of a sudden are looking for ar’s… Bunch of nutswingers in my eyes.

Fuck all of you guys.

Vlad, answer Wayne’s question about the dildo.

http://grfxpstore.com/attached_files/2008/2391/nutswing_v1_prv.gif

Fucking cannibals eating faces and shit because they took bath salts…

O shit, half of shift is looking for bath salts now.

:rofl:rofl:rofl

Thank you! Took the words right outta my mouth

Oh quiet down system swinger

You and Wayne can’t even have people over when there are firecrackers at your house.

Perfect reason why you guys don’t need a ar.

Let me borrow your pants, maybee I can fund a few gun purchases with just the checks in your back pockets.

Oh Sbardy… go beat someone over the head with a watch.

love u bro

Did they have any Rock Rivers left Trace, at Taylor and Vadney?

Love u too, your lucky your my mentor.

Lets go make some purchases tomorrow.

I was there yesterday. They had a few left. I think they wanted $1400 for the model they were carrying.

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/default.aspx

No guns for sale on this site anymore…