Boycott Dicks Sporting Goods!

Not really sure actually.

It was definitely in my Jetta doe… Friggin windshield.

This.

My question is; why wouldn’t you buy your firearms and ammunition from a local shop, with actual quality service and sales people in the first place?

ANswered that already. The rock river im going to purchase from a local shop, but noone currently markets the Troy but Dicks and it was a great starter gun.

Actually, I never cared much for Dick’s…I always preferred Vagina’s…

Where are you going to purchase?

hahahahah

toy guns PJB they had a ban on toy guns

Neither Walmart near me have guns. Nor does the one we visited the other night.

I swear they stopped selling real ones for a little while too

Are there still Walmarts in NYS that sell guns?

amsterdam one does IRC I want to say they are in the square glass cases where the fishing reels and the registers are.

Glenville does and Im pretty sure alot of other ones do too

+1 @ Wayne.

I was serious going to by that 15-22 today. Thinking maybe Sig 522 through a broker. They (sig) list one in Glen Ridge, I think it was. I was looking last night.

After talkign to Jammer over the weekend, Wayne told me to stop and buy the Troy at Dick’s on Sunday while I was out Sunday and after a day of running around I said ehhh F it I’ll pick it up this week… major fail on my part.

I don’t know what/ where we will end up getting one now- I did really like the DPMS at Taylor & Vadney we looked at and the guy there was really nice. I’m sure Wayne’ll keep everyone posted on our firearms purchase(s).

Of course! lol Wayne owns the purchase thread. 'member, you member.

Try Oakwood Trading Post.

cobleskill walmart sells guns

RLPR, i shop at dicks quite a bit since they usually have good deals on ammo. NOPE not anymore. Stupid liberal cunt n*ggers

A 240 bravo is a 10k fully automatic freakin machine gun. It is in no way shape or form remotely legally to own. Honestly please get some kind of a clue.

On the topic of future purchases from Dicks. While I have never bought firearms there I have bought other items. I find the stance they took on this matter to be bothersome at a personal level. So as a result unless they start selling black rifles again I will not patronize their stores. If anybody doesn’t like that oh well go spend more money there to make up for the few hundred bucks a year I’m not spending.

Uh oh, get ready to boycott the NRA too. Looks like they’re gonna cave soon.