Boycott Dicks Sporting Goods!

wait.

do gays need to use dildos?

lesbians and dykes, sure. but gays (dudes)?

Woody your big picture is FUCKED. Noones going to get laid off from this corporate would change their policy back LONG before people got laid off

maybe when they change it back people will still avoid it because it has done wrong in the past?

who knows so many sides on this one

How?

i’ll make another decision when / if that happens until then they can continue to fuck right off.

did they sell them to begin with? how is it you haven’t gotten any less ignorant the entire time you’ve been on this forum? Jesus it’s like you have some kind of intelligence force-field.

I see both sides of the story here, but being pissed off because a chain sporting goods company bent to the pressures of the liberal bleeding heart police machine is perfectly fine.

Them taking that specific type of weapon out of their inventory is the same as them completely admitting that it’s the guns fault and the public shouldn’t have devil made man killing machines.

For a sporting goods store, you would expect some form of a more conservative view, their support for responsible gun owners, and as a corporation to stand firm in the support of the products they sell.

Doesn’t matter… They should sell them and because they don’t I’m going to get a huge boner and rage on the internet like everyone else. I should be able to by fully automatic weapons to protect myself. 2nd amendment rights, yayyy.

thank you for proving my point.

If your biggest concern right now is that dicks stopped selling assault rifles then your priorities aren’t in order.

Was it said that they will never bring the AR’s back? Even if they don’t (and I’m betting they will once everything calms down))…Isn’t it just as much their right to sell whatever the Hell they want?

And its not like theyd even be that bad off. Hell, with Obamacare and disability and ebt youd prob be better off than what Dicks is paying you to begin with.

What ever SmokinSS does I will do.

If he boycotts dicks, I will to.

fishin brothers for lyfe!

I’d say my priorities ARE in order then, because I don’t have anything to worry about.

Was it said that I won’t shop there as long as I live?? Just as much as it’s my right to tell them to fuck off i’m not shopping there.

Maybe you shouldn’t worry about Dicks as much as you should worry about the hedge fund who owns Freedom Group selling off its shares:
http://www.timesunion.com/news/crime/article/Cerberus-to-sell-gun-company-that-makes-Bushmaster-4127061.php

FUCK. :facepalm

Did someone say watermelon and chicken?

where was that???

KFC on State St.

Didnt Walmart stop selling guns at one point and then eventually brought them back?