brake rebuild in K/W

hey KW guys, i need a reputable place in kitchener/waterloo to get my gtr calipers rebuilt before i paint and install them. thanks in advance guys. cheers.

http://www.centurypowder.co.nr/

He can probably rebuild and package in a powder coat for you too.

Yeah, Jeff is good, but if he can’t I’ve rebuilt many a caliper in my day. drop me a pm if you want.

Rebuilding GTR Calipers consists of changing the seals and getting new bleeders ?

They do not have any type of Rear Ebrake Setup so they are as simple as simple can get. Remove the outer whipper/dust seal. Remove Pistons. Remove inner seal. Remove Bleeder Screw. Sand & Paint etc… Then install the new inner seal. Push the Pistons back into place. Then put the new whipper/dust seal over top etc… Screw in the new Bleeder and your done.

If you want to pay someone to do it for you then go right a head but its so simple you can do it yourself and save the money. But you’ll spend more time getting the GTR seals unless they are the same as the Z32 (Which I’m not aware of). And I’m guessing simply dropping them off at a random shop (since their a JDM Caliper) they may not have a way to match seals but I’m not sure on that.