Where can I get calipers rebuilt?

So I want to rebuild my calipers, I have new seals ready to go. I don’t want to do it myself, because I’d rather pay someone else.

Just want the pistons out and seals replaced, and a general clean up.

What shops out there do them?

is it not basically the same price to trade your old ones in as cores and get newly rebuilt ones from NAPA or another parts store?

It’s a BBK.

for bbk won’t they need to special order the bbk rebuild kit ? or they should have the same size seals and stuff anyways? not sure, I just know I’ve seen BBK specific rebuild kits .

yah you need specific seals, but I have the seal kit already so its just straight assembly for them

Check Midland Calipers in Scarborough, they did my rear calipers. Make sure you check if they did job right when you pick the calipers. One piston in my calipers was stainless and another some cheap chromed one so I had to wait 30min until they corrected their mistake. In the same complex there was another “Calipers” shop but quality of work and materials were even worse.

What’s wrong with the calipers? What needs rebuilding exactly?

I’ve done several gt-r and brembo calipers on my dinner table, it’s not hard unless you need new pistons (generally cleaning & burnishing is fine)…

Requires a compressor and hand tools