Brake Suggestions for 96 GSR

Ok, it’s getting closer to the time I need to be replacing the brakes, so I am looking for recommendations on what to get. I would like to keep is fairly inexpensive as the only modification besides the current intake would be a header and exhaust.

What is recommended for pads and rotors, front and rear? I was told getting cheaper rotors and good pads was a better way to go, and just change the rotors each time I do pads. Also, do I want organic, semi-metallic, or ceramic? Some of what I was reading said that ceramic were recommended for the GSR, but it wasn’t what I would consider a reliable source.

Any recommendations?

id just use Bremo blanks or autozones/advance autos with hawk pads

brembo blank and hawk hps, flush with motul blue, you will never get close to the limits of these brakes

Is the motul blue fluid necessary? Cause it looks like it’s $20/ half liter. Also, I need to figure out how much my systems takes first i guess.

Looks like tirerack.com is $249 shipped for brembo replacements and Hawk HPS pads for all 4 corners. raceshopper.com appears to be $184 shipped for signature series rotors and HPS pads.

Do those sound like good prices? If so, I’m probably going to go with Raceshopper since they are closer and cheaper. they also have a 2 year warranty for the rotors.

You don’t need more than a liter of fluid.