BRAKES ARE GONE.. help

So 2 days ago when we got that snow storm i was on my way home, when i hit some snow on a bend and bumped a curb with my front left tire. Shortly after, i realized that my brakes where pretty much out and my hand brake light is always on. Im not sure what has happened to the braking system but the brake goes all the way down to the bottom without slowing down. I have checked my dot 3 oil and even filled it to the top.

its not loosing any fluid but at the same time there is no responce from the brake at all

can anyone tell me whats going on?

Looks like you need new master cylinder to me.

might be a broken seal in one of the rear calipers, cars pretty old eh?

IF the ebrake light is on, then it means your master has gone below the sensor’s “min” line. You have a leak somewhere.

Perform a brake flush and see where it’s leaking from, replace any broken lines/calipers, then flush again and repeat until no leaks remain.

Best of luck.

I have a 91-94 S13 w ABS master cylinder in great working condition for a reasonable price. PM me if you need it.

with the car off pump up the brakes see if you can get a pedal. if you cant get a pedal here is what you do. get a friend, pump the pedal then crack the lines at the master and see if there is pressure coming out, if there is pressure then you have leak somewhere in the system. Start the car, pump up the pedal and keep on pumping checking the fluid regularly see if it goes down and look for wet spots along the lines and look at the inner brake pads for fluid. If the fluid is not going down then its a booster problem.
If there is no pressure coming out of the master then replace the master.

as for the light, if the light stays on when the fluid is full then check to make sure that the e brake is all the way down or that there isnt somthing wrong with the switch.

with the car off pump up the brakes see if you can get a pedal. if you cant get a pedal here is what you do. get a friend, pump the pedal then crack the lines at the master and see if there is pressure coming out, if there is pressure then you have leak somewhere in the system. Start the car, pump up the pedal and keep on pumping checking the fluid regularly see if it goes down and look for wet spots along the lines and look at the inner brake pads for fluid. If the fluid is not going down then its a booster problem.
If there is no pressure coming out of the master then replace the master.

as for the light, if the light stays on when the fluid is full then check to make sure that the e brake is all the way down or that there isnt somthing wrong with the switch.