Brakes

I am thinking of going with a brake upgrade with aftermarket rotors, pads and stainless brake lines on my 91 240. It’s a lot easier than the 300 upgrade. Has anyone done this and if so what products did you use?

instead go with 180sx brakes. made a big diffrence on my car. just get some good pads and ur golden

The 180sx brakes consist of Maxima calipers, probably from 91-95 and Altima rotors (93-99) if you cant actually find brakes off a 180sx.

Before I did the 300zx upgrade, I had powerslot rotors, pbr axxis pads, and earls stainless steel brake lines. They worked extremely well, I noticed very little difference after I put the 300zx calipers/brembo rotors/hawk pads on. I havn’t yet upgraded the master cylinder but will do shortly, we’lls ee if that makes a difference in pedal feel.

Anyways, yeah I’d reccommend upgrading the current setup w/ stock calipers if you don’t want to spend the money on the 300zx ones, especially since you need to get the rotors ree-drilled for 4 lug etc.

Im putting Powerslots and Hawk Pads on the rear right away here and in the spring i hope to do the 300ZX front brakes. just some idead for you

i just put slotted rotors,hawk hp+, and stainless lines, works well enough