Brampton meets

anyone wanna run a meet in brampton, ive been seeing alot of 240’s here

I’m down. Any idea on a spot and time?

im on the east side of brampton, i guess it depends how many ppl are down and where their coming from

i would meet up, if people didn’t do dum shit, and the places we met weren’t local ricer meet ups and police hot spots.

brampton too heat now, too many civics killing it but mcglauging and bovaid is da so called hot spot, bunch ah civics there 2 stepping, shoppers world too, we need a non heat spot with a timmies in it, im down though,

timmies are mostly heat. lol

But i know last year there use to be a meet at hwy50 and ebenezer theres a timmies and petro station there. not many peel cops there since its kind of at the border of brampton and woodbridge.

Yeah Jeeta is right. The timmies at hwy 50 and ebenezer is pretty low key, that would be a pretty good location I think.

all that and peel police are very low tolerance I hear.

got that right, these fuckers have no mercy, but its fucked up how they judge cars, almost any import tuner gets pulled for de smallest ting, a domestic fucking ford or GM tuner, nothing happens, they get away with murder, like tonite right by bovaird and mcglauglin a yellow corvette with like straight pipe or something, this fucker was loud, couldnt even idle properly, a peel cop on da side him, the guy even give its a bit cop does nothing,
WTF, if that was a 240 or civic, ur so done
one of my customers even said he got pulled for his brand new 370z , i installed a nismo exhaust, headers and skirt package for him at the dealer, now this is oem stuff , da cop told it was illegal, gave him a ticket for improper exhaust
peel region needs more drug dealers and gun man dem too keep these cops busy with something to do,
toronto cops dont care to much about modded cars unless ur speeding

^^ yea bro peel cops are known to do this shit, but so far so good for me. So u guys down for the hwy 50 ebenezer location? if so just gotta come up with a date and time and hopefully we can get some more ppl to show up

I’m not far so may consider stopping up once in awhile. Depends on work and stuff though but we will se.

Yeah i’m good for that location!

im busy with work till 5. So just post up when ur available and then we can come up with something

Thursdays after 6 would be okay for me.

i m good with that spot, do it.

r u guys down for tuesdays around 6? doesnt have to be every week can even b once a month or so

im down…5 min walk from my house lol

but of course ill be driving

^^ more like 2 minutes. lol
r u good with tues or thurs?

Tuesday or Thursday is fine for me. I guess it depends on when everyone else is available.

same shit for me