a thought. brampton!

hey as i have just got a 240 i have noticed alot cruisin around brampton.
i was woundering if anyone is interested in starting a meet possibly monday or tuesday at shoppers world brampton tim hortons…or even the north east side of the parking lot by petro canada. i was just woundering if anyone is interested.

if we get a good group maybe it will be a good turnout, not even brampton…anyone in the gta is welcome its just how far will one drive. so post away and i think i mite start a number so if u wanna enter to join in maybe the 12th we will have our first turn out.

1 ) konvokiller —chris
2 )
3 )
4 )
5 )
6 )
7 )
8 )
9 )
10)

1 ) konvokiller —chris
2 ) SideWayzManiac —nick
3 )
4 )
5 )
6 )
7 )
8 )
9 )
10)

I live like 5min from that place (I’m near Ray Lawson & Hurontario)

I doubt you’ll see me on a Monday night there.

But if you see me on the road, just wave.

As a primer, if you’re not already doing anything, you guys should go to the Brampton Nissan show n shine this Sunday.

There’s gonna be tons of dif types of Nissans representing as well as food and some other craziness.

Admission is a donation to the Peel Food Bank.

details here:

http://www.son240sx.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23748

How about anywhere in Brampton but that shopper’s lot.

If you see me, wave.

Yah sould like fun :roll: . Don’t you guys got anything better to do? Where’s my $50 chris?

shoppers is hot make fun of ricers :slight_smile:
and i will be at the show n shine i know a few that works at that nissan :wink:

I work every monday night at the Heritage theatre. If you change the date let me know.

well it can be on tuesday also…just it will have to be probably at tim hortons because tusday is the classic car show at shoppers too. i think that would be pretty cool tho 2 car shows/one day hahah if everyone agrees on tues then we can make it the 13th

1 ) konvokiller —chris
2 ) SideWayzManiac —nick
3 )jcs13_90
4 )
5 )
6 )
7 )
8 )
9 )
10)

I’d be up for a tuesday (unless I get a surprise shift). Let me know which Timmies and I’ll come on out.

Really stuck on the shoppers thing eh?

Just wave.

Well can’t come on the tuesday. How late you guys plan on staying on the monday? I might catch the end of it.

hey syd_mysta lol why dont ulike shopper? haha…and i said not monday now its tuesday :stuck_out_tongue: i will be there monday nite also but i dont know for how long as i am addicted to tim hortons coffie :P. so will sidewayz…but tuesday there is a couple more people comming that havnt posed on the fourm yet…so stop by lets see how well it turns out n maybe again sometime?

id say tuesday not tomorow the next…13th…at 8:30 the timmies tehre is packed full of hondas…so we can go there or to the north east corner(by petro)

Why would you want to go and meet where a whole wack of the cars are? Why not meet somewhere else? There is like a bazillion lots in Brampton most have better lighting than that shoppers lot too.

And whats that at the end? Meet at a petro? hahaha

Just wave.

Be quiet Tyler.

That timmies at Shoppers has lots going on.

If you want to show off your whip to others, that’s where you want to be.

And if someone pisses you off, the Brampton division is just three lights
down the road.

And if there’s a fire due to some heavy burnout/backfire, there’s a fire
station just two lights down.

sorry i would go but i wouldnt be caught dead hanging out at shoppers drugmart . kind of embarassing you know hanging out in a crowd of ricers while their girlfriends go in and buy tampons at the shoppers drugmart.

Fine fine. But like we get all those luxuries closer at our Thursday meets at your house. All these Brampton guys wanna meet here but we have been doing it for what a couple years now. Every Thursday but does anybody ever show up? Nope never.

lol dts. shoppers drug mart? shoppers world brampton is a mall…there isnt even a shoppers drug mart in that mall…but yea as it stands tuesday i will be there with a few others…if u decide udont want to go the fine be it…ill be there even if im by myself :frowning: lol