Any Brampton meets going on?

Just wondering if any meets go on in the Brampton area or in the general vacinity?

Nobody meets in Brampton, because everyone fears the brown man.

you missed our last brampton/sauga meet where we worked on our cars, raced a turbo civic, and then weighed our cars and took pictures of cars and burnouts omgomg 8)

There are probably a half dozen to a dozen guys in the area (Brampton/Mississauga) we should start having meets somewhere. God knows a lot of other clubs have meets here. ex. srt-4 club meet @shoppers world along with a lot of other cars (and the po-po). I just think we should start showing off the 240 strenght in the area, no?

DTS I’m a Brampton boy. If not the Brampton boy. Photoshop me into your sig. lol.

I agree, start showing some brampton 240s i dont like driving so far for the west end meets. lets set it up.

Hey guys,

Im sometimes in brampton a few days a week at the tim hortons on peter robertson and dixie… thats basically north of bovaird… we need to have a meet… like mondays or something once a week or whatever… im usually their when im up in brampton… its a big plaza with timmies, bar, price chopper and a large parking lot.

I’m not from Brampton, but I’ve been to Trinity commons and it seems like a pretty cool place for a meet. Just a suggestion.

Pshh don’t be pansies the west end meets aren’t that far.

We have people that come regularly from Toronto and Etobicoke…

we have people that come regularly from burlington to the west end meets. the gangster :shock:

Brock

Or you can all come over to my place and spite me and my motor. :dunno:

Next time Scotty and the gang call me out, I’ll let others know.

This was the last time:

http://240sx.cubicdesign.com/images/misc/scottmeet.jpg

I’m also in brampton, i’m sometimes at the peter robinson and dixie tim hortons, some 240 owners come by there often. A black wingless sr20 powered S13 comes to mind.

be careful saying come to your house. Somone might come back and try to steal your shit.

I’d be interested in a brampton meet, if not we could gauge interest in a meet at the peter robinson tim hortons during the week sometime?

I’d be up for meeting at the timmy’s

hey guys keep me updated on this or better yet. G let me konw on the MSN when a brampton meets going down! haha i always miss the meets. Trinady or G’s house is cool. That tims is full of rice…

:rofl:

My house idea was a joke. I’m down for a meet, but not for a while.

So yea, seriously don’t come to my house unexpected :squint:

Meet at G’s house this thursday. No directions if you don’t know where he lives you loose. G supply us with the foods and drinks. 7:00pm

ill be there

if you guys are having a brampton meet I wouldn’t mind coming out. but I don’t know where G lives :frowning: