bright blue sports bike down on 5 in lack...

hope it’s no one here. didn’t look so good.

Quality thread.

Would read again!

what? you want details? traffic backed up on 5 coming from skyway for a super long time. i went around it on the ridge exit. got up and saw bike down and silver late 90’s taurus in the median. kid was on ground. people all around. police and ambulances. traffic down to one lane.

model? i dont think i know any blue bikes anymore… a few white, a few black, a few silver…

HOLY SHIT… If people reported a yellow bike crashed, only 40 % (the smart people) on this site would be concerned, but if the news people were dumb like the other 60% on this site and said an ORANGE bike crashed thatd leave 40% out of the loop until somebody put a name to the accident…

I’ll just try to not crash

Hope the rider is ok… did the bike have white on it too?

shit, i don’t know models. the bike looked fucked. all i saw was bright blue, like subaru blue.

and that shit is def. orange.

ok 60%er.

Was the Taurus an SHO?

Doesn’t this fall into the “ARE YOU OK?” threads?

Everyone I know is fine, which accounts for all the blue bikes on this forum for the most part.

Shitty either way, don’t crash people.

yeah. i guess it does. i dunno. saw the accident. thought i’d post it up. shut it.

I’m sorry, I was listening to Nickelback and got angry. It’s not you or the thread, just poor quality music sung by hack canadian musicians.

Only person I can think of is Craig with the Rizla GSXR1000. I’ll txt him and see if hes “OK”

Actually, Will, the poll tally is currently 77.4% to 22.6%. In favor of orange. :slight_smile:

that may be true… further swaying the retards to NOT know i was hurt. oh boy.

PEOPLE FOR MY BENEFIT… please consider me whenever you see a yellow or orange bike…

UNLESS THE BIKES ARE TRULY YELLOW OR ORANGE. :lol: then forget it, because my bike is more of a tangerine

What you think my rules don’t apply just because I’m not in charge anymore? :nono:

Optimus Gixxer and I were not involved in any accidents today… Only accident I was ever involved in resulted with my birth…
But yeah, I’m good. I was at work. and my phone died cause it is a peice of junk.

F U, I have a blue bike.

i drive a bright neon green ninja. it is certainly not fuschia, or tangerine. if you ever see me crash, plz txt me to make sure I am OK. otherwise, i won’t know that i JUST GOT MY WORLD ROCKED BY A CAGE

juat?

yay.i cant wait to get a bike

I know a few with zx-10 ninjas with that blue but haven’t heard any news from them.