Broke the Iphone... Trying something new**ANDROID G1**

K grammar nazi’s please FUCK OFF.

This thread is about going from the Iphone to G1.

I don’t care what you think about the Iphone. I’ve had 2, I can formulate my own opinion on them.

However, I haven’t owned a G1, and I want to know what you think. I think its a nice looking phone and all I really care about is the functionality of this phone over the Iphone.

ok, summary, yes we know sobos grammar sucks, he doesn’t care, moboost4u doesnt care about iphones.

continue on with android discussion…

Haha, I think I remember you bashing HTC in another thread too… What were your complaints with the hardware again?

other than completely sucking balls? not much.

their PPCXXXX/XVXXXX series which they ran with for a while was just so god awful I would never consider an HTC phone. All though I’ve heard the touch pro is decent.

edit: and the G1 flat out looks terrible and is rather bulky.

Yes

Yes

They have made some substantial progress with their devices but more than anything, they are pretty innovative and creative when it comes to their designs. The problem is, sometimes they get a little past their means of practicality. Consider them the VW of the phone world.

innovative, really? they made the exact same phone in 3 terrible renditions over the course of like 4 years :lol:

anyway, i’ve posted plenty of times about how much i dislike htc, but android is plenty interesting.

http://www.gsmarena.com/htc-phones-45.php

I dont wanna get hung up on this but…

Ive used a lot of those phones and they weren’t all terrible lol.

Sounds like you need the most durable phone that you can buy.