Broken eye socket ?

Ok, story on how your eye-socket got busted or ban.

[quote=“TgDn32,post:21,topic:26126"”]

[/quote]

[quote=“TgDn32,post:21,topic:26126"”]

[/quote]

until then i think it’s safe to assume a big meat stick jabbed him in the eyeball when his partner was trying to issue him a ‘titanic punch’

no i got jumped on st. patty’s day when i was leaving my buddys friends house… i was just wondering if anyone had any surgery along the lines of this

Maybe it was the same crackhead that fucked up that guy’s Dakota.

Ask Bob Sapp.

[quote=“sureshot!,post:23,topic:26126"”]

until then i think it’s safe to assume a big meat stick jabbed him in the eyeball when his partner was trying to issue him a ‘titanic punch’

[/quote]

ROFL :rofl:

Did you get jumped in the DARKNESS by a TEAM of thugs?

:lol:

Sorry, I had to.

sorry to hear man ,comstock told me about this at work the other day.Ive been friends with shawn for years and hear about shit like him doing that all the time.He does it because he has nothing better to do with him self and to show off for that amanda girl.Karma kind of bit him in the ass the next day i hear tho he ran his mouth to some guy twice his size and got knocked out cold and his face was busted up pretty good.He still deserves what hes got coming to him from you.

Pretend you have a real bad cough, and get promenthazine (sp) aka Drank. Make lean, and get drunk off drank…

Youll forget right about yo’ eye

ask that dude from the real world who got knocked in the face? remember seeing all the commercials? that looks like it didn’t feel great

[quote=“vq30de,post:30,topic:26126"”]

Pretend you have a real bad cough, and get promenthazine (sp) aka Drank. Make lean, and get drunk off drank…

Youll forget right about yo’ eye

[/quote]

awww shit purple drank

ive heard of someone who thought purple drank was tussin and drank and entire bj’s sized bottle then had to be rushed to the emergency room.

fucking kids.

Im sorry to hear about this but ummmm yeah if you would have just came out with your real friends then none of this would have happen.:bloated:

go out and start fucking hookers until you get aids. you’ll be too busy getting laid to think about your eye, and then once you have aids you won’t even care about it any more.

Get some sort of laser eye implant. That would just be fuckin cool :tup:

[quote=“Carless,post:33,topic:26126"”]

Im sorry to hear about this but ummmm yeah if you would have just came out with your real friends then none of this would have happen.:bloated:

[/quote]

lol JADED

Do you go to the hospital and ask them about how to change your head gasket?