Buckle up your selt be for safey motha Fkr's...

youtu.be/GUtPRyXgO0A

ps:who ever said it before, this is what is ment by “we are in the 59th minute of the 1hour”

meh i had a good run, if you can’t prevent it what cha gonna do =/

live like there’s no tomorrow.

Ps: on a serious note, there is something that can be done. Rich people who know, or just believe of such a possibility are investing their money to build underground bunkers, and most if not all countries have underground military and science facilities the size of cities. In short the ones who are worth nothing to the future of the human race will die a dog’s death; this includes all normal people like you and me, who have something in their way that can’t do much because of reasons. And simply because it’s too late.

I emphasise on someone who said that they were told that we are in the “59th minute of the 1hour” is more correct then not, I can already feel this summer, will be scorching hot, and thousands will just die of heat stroke, because of Canada’s weak ozone circle right on top of us.Which is just a simple common observation, and not scientific.

Bullshit. thousands will not die because of heatstroke because of canada’s weak ozone layer. I’m willing to bet my car against your bike on it too.

Want to get scientific?

yes, and i think what we learn in school uni,is so BS. common sence prevails all, our education system is manufactured a way to always make you think on facts “limit”, its the difference beween the material word and spiritual.

anyways enough with the star wars shit from me.lol

but yea, i’ll bet your 240 against my bike, even though thats like saying your skittle fo my spaceship.lol

let me add another one, if i see you comment here in summer about heat or its hot and that its never been hot before like that, or i hear it from anyone who you say that to, i want your 240, and i will rape that thing right infront of you and all your peeps, i will give it to b13 bully to do a burnout till the tires blow, and then crash it.lol

if thats a deal then lets do it, i wanted to learn how to drift anyways, why not in a free car.lol

btw im sure 10 times that just die every few months without any real cause, and enough people die throughout the world every year because of the heat, so if it gets really hot, there can be a 1000 people dead due to this.

btw are you greater than God?, how can you think your science is valid enough to predict the future, not to get all religious, but books off all sorts of religions written thousands of years ago have been more precise than science.lol

and most of these books, with current science is proving that its going to happen today or tomorrow, so i don’t see why you want a nerd fight with me another nerd, which is the worst nerd vs nerd is like a never ending ink war.lol

oh, and Cal-soy, you have the right to your opinion, before people start hating, post up your theory i would love to see what you have to say, but don’t tell me im wrong for thinking the way i do. lets keep this TAG less, and just post thoughts, not personal you are a dummy attacks to people or this could get nasty here again.

i actually have no comments

+1 : /

i can see you getting banned or getting a severe warning for posting 3 times in a row. also i agree with cal about the heatstroke. i used to live in the philippines where its way hotter there on a daily basis than it will ever be here. ive have yet to hear from someone dying of heatstroke there. although i dont doubt theres a few already but the key word is “FEW”. also it was david suzuki that said we are in our 59 minute but he was referring to our environment how we are depleting it at an alarming rate without any viable means of sustaining our natural resources beyond our needs. he surely didnt mean what that video just said.

lol, i bet ismo believes in Intelligent Design.

God Warriors!

whats will all of the conspiracy theories man? like even with that 1 video of the “jumper”??

What are you trying to say here? Is this some how directed to me? How do you think David Suzuki determines that the earth is “in the 59th minute of its hour”? does he use common sense?

I never denied that it would be hot. I agree when you say that the summers will get hotter and the winters will get colder. I just believe 1000 people in canada will die from a heatstroke.

Also why are you getting so personal? Whats with the maliciousness? Other than in our debates when have i ever treated you any less compared to any other member on this site? I think you’re just gettin bitter with the way you think you’re being treated by everyone else.

okay when you bring me a list of 1000 people in canada that die from a heatstroke this summer i will hand over my car. Heatstrokes very rarely kill people unless nothing is done about it. And with the health car we have in canada i would gladly bet that not even 100 people die from heatstrokes this summer.

can you give me some references or examples? i’m not trying to make this personal, just looking for some proof.

In no way am i hating. I dont need a theory to prove you wrong. I just need to disprove yours. All i’m saying is i dont believe 1000 people in canada will die from heatstroke.

double post. sorry

you burn in HELL for double posting!!!

Hey man thanks, i didn’t know i couldn’t post 3 times in a row.Oh and you are right people who are born to such temperatures will not have an issue. most of the people who will, will either be old or from colder countries in places like central europe on vacation and stuff.

dude just entertainment. i work 7 days a week, from 7 to 3pm as an architech, and thats because im saving up to get married in two years, so i get bored as fk sometimes.lol so thinking about stuff like this makes me get out of that daily routine. And for those of you who have Gf and about to get married know what im talking about,hehe.

no it wasn’t directed to you, i was just saying someone else said that, if David sazuki said what he said that thats kool, but how many people listen to him, i mean really like polititians, David does think scientifically and with common sence, he dosen’t just relate to science for proof, he uses history, and past evidence for his talks too.

dude i was assuming we were talking about 1000’s dying on earth not just Canada, although i did mention the Canadian ozone layer, maybe thats where you assumed i was only talking about Canada.my fault.

nahh nothing personal, i was being sarcastic about your car and all, i don’t think i’d really torture your car like i do my bike.hehe my bike probably hates me for raping it all the time, and lets me know when i have to re-place pistons.lol

after reading the above you probably realised we were betting on the wrong thing, but if your up for a race.lol…jks

Good point, but that nissan thing way, ahh weak, anyways, i know because i was in a phase where i researched on all or the 3 top religions of the world, and combined all the info that was in them, and it is clearly shown in these books about the begining to the end of times, obviously we can’t go back to the begining of time, but relating to the current time it very precisely says in it how the weather will change and how often diasters of kinds will multiply itself every year from a certain time, its all too detailed to write up.

Well i started relating the religious books with science, and there was a point where i used those books as a referance to science, because even though science is great it still is evolving, if for a truth to exist there only has to be ONE proof, and the religious books have proved it more than once, so who would i belive, and lets just say okay if it wasn’t god who wrote the books, who ever did, knew what they were talking about, so im not saying science is not important, im saying its not the only resouce to follow when people hit a road block.

dude, just go to a huge library, and get the bible,kuran,torah,and some texts on the Hindu religion, and just read them as a fun prject, there so much you will read you will be like jesus, i knew it. I’d say im not religious or i should be, but i do belive in a higher power, and that i did lear a whole lots and understood history more when i researched these books, and later comming back to science everythig made sence.

its kool dude i know your not hating, just being elaborative. thanks.:smiley:

lol. i Don’t, but maybe you should ask about that from Sal, he is from a bloodline of warriors,lol im not shitting you, and a mixed one too.lol they write down names of the first born eldest son,born from the sons wife, half of them you never hear about because the people or should i say the bloodlines that rule right now destroyed some if not all other bloodlines of kings and warriors, but there were few that scattered all over the world, and started over as ordinary people to stay hidden, its history dude, read up on some asian, european history, there are hand full or bunch of them running around who know who they are and some have no clue, some are rich as fk, some are not, but at the end of the day its what you have in your dna makes you what you are, so yea i don’t belive in this God Warrior stuff, but i do think there are people out there who can kick some serious as, simply because they have a good dna.

seriously dude…the bible as been proven to be the most accurately reproduced book of all time as well as the international benchmark for liturgical accuracy over time…

this is not a conversation you want to have…seriously…not being rude but you gotta do a whole lot more reading and asking the primaries before you get into this…its a super common mistake / inaccuracy…often perpetuated by people just repeating stuff…
(you and me are good buds so you know I aint trying to knock you)

kinda like the UN called/awarded Toronto the most diverse city in the world…no such comment or award exists or was made…

same kind of mistake…

a falicy believed by the masses is still a falicy…
for example:
Teaching 2 million chinese that the correct english translation for the colour of the sky is “Polkadot” wouldnt make it any more accurate…just cause you got away with it for long enough to have high #'s.

Noodleman…
that comment officially qualifies as religious persecution due to it technically attempting to get other people in on some “Religion Bashing”…

I am not making a complaint…

I’m just saying the comment assumes most people share your beliefs, enough to agree to what loosely qualifies as a slant, sleight or insult.

its strange how the anti-religious comment “lol. I bet Ismo believes in intellegent design”
is as equally cruel in poking fun as…
“I bet ___ still believes in the tooth fairy” or
“I bet ___ still believes in democracy”
“I bet ___ still believes in womens rights”
“I bet ___ still believes in gay rights”
“I bet ___ still believes in child labour laws”
“I bet ___ still believes in immigration”
“I bet ___ still believes in welfare rights”
“I bet ___ still believes in de-segregation”
“I bet ___ still believes humanism is not a religion”
“I bet ___ still believes atheism is not a religion”

amazing how changing just a few words to nock something YOU may hold as important, makes those statements wrong…
universally even in your mind…
but some countries still do persecute, women, minorities, people of other faiths than accepted by the masses / government etc (all wrongly)

but knocking someones belief in any GOD creating the world rather than the big bang or whatever you may believe, seems ok to you???..

sounds like your the person who refuses to listen, or to get over the fact that their are other people, … out their with beliefs different than your own…

so much so that you instantly jump on the “insult wagon” with a comment that has no redeamable value whatsoever other than to degrade someone for “sounding like they have a religion”…

so, what you said is clearly religious persecution

I dunno If Ismo has a religion, or what it is or what he even looks like…

but at least he didn’t say anything pinpointing 80% of the planet as being like a child who doesn’t know any better…

I sir, am OFFENDED. at YOUR ignorance and clear intollerance of, the people you may have hurt AND their feelings, and the issue.

thanks for the warning dude, appreciate it.

i think its been okay so far,no?

okay, guys everything has been kool, if you see something that is getting you by the…please reply back with something that will be “not offensive” i guess or like DJ-P, said “intelligent” thanks all.

As written my ismo ““dude just entertainment. i work 7 days a week, from 7 to 3pm as an architech, and thats because im saving up to get married in two years, so i get bored as fk sometimes.lol so thinking about stuff like this makes me get out of that daily routine. And for those of you who have Gf and about to get married know what im talking about,hehe.””

Ok man its all good. just saw this at the wrong time when i was a little stressed and tired. school gets to me.

ACtually, i agree with ismo on the point of the bible as well as other religious readings being accurate, my family is rather religious as christians as was i for a while. i just find it somewhat presumptious when people say x amoutn of people will die around the world because of “this”. Saying thousands of people will die over heatstroke is my problem. Unless you actually know how many people die because of a certain cause, dont just say thousands. It doesnt make you sound educated and you dotn know when you’re blowing something out of proportion.

I do believe in the bible, so i just believe that his global warming is over emphasized. David Suzuki is an activist, and so powerful one, that he can even be considered a politician. I’m in no way bashing him, but i believe that he is making some situations seem larger than they are