Bucky sighted in Hamburg??!!

haha

Good thing we didn’t do our hunting in the talked about spot.

Damnit.

he is so dead

i was on bayview/big tree tonight when it was closed down,talked to a fire fighter and he said he cant say much but they are looking for a man who they have been loking for… and he was on the one train…the train is stopped…blocking that road… he also said 4 other trains are stopped and the track is backed up till ohio!!! man ive heard of traffic jams but never train jams

^

word thats where my dad said they had it closed off cause one of his friends lives around there

so they’re close to “catching” him?

My dad said something about a gun-point stand off but I think that just might be the :beer2: talking

why hasnt that guy split for colorado or something by now?

dude is mad loyal to his fam. he’s been tracked down to kentucky but he always comes back.

hed better get caught soon, his options are shoot others or shoot himself.

its going to get him caught though. not that i dont want to see him caught, i do, especially since he killed that trooper.

just saying, if i were him id be out of here.

He’s crossed state lines, why haven’t the feds been called in. I would love to be the one that caps his ass, not only for killing a trooper but for all the strife teh people who living in the southern teir who arn’t connected to him in any way, have had to put up with and becasue of all the tax dollars spent looking for his sorry worthless (actually work quater mil now right?) ass. Plus i need the money.

http://www.wkbw.com/Story.aspx?type=ln&NStoryID=14455

Sep 05, 2006 - The search for fugitive and suspected cop killer Ralph Phillips moved to Erie County Monday night. Hamburg police, Erie County deputies and state troopers stopped a train after an uncomfirmed sighting of Phillips. The train was stopped after eight o’clock and police were on the scene until Midnight when they appear to have abandoned the search. Hamburg area residents were warned to lock their doors, make sure their cars are locked and to be alert.

people keep saying that increasing the reward will help catch him, when in fact, it’s only going to bog down the autorities because EVERYONE wants a piece of that… increase the reward = increase the amount of BS sightings.

i got my ak next to my bed id love 2 get 225k for that fucker…

they dont care about BS sighting right now…at this point BS sighting are better then none, one of them might turn out to actually be him.

So increasing the reward gets more peoples eyes open, and increases the odds they’ll catch this MFer

Plus… a quarter million means that even some people he may have trusted before might be apt to sell him out. $225k is a lot of money… Especially to most of the people Bucky knows.

225k is alot of bucks, funny to hear about people in camo walking around fields with deer rifles trying to shoot bucky.

That may explain the parade of cop cars that went blowing down union going south towards hamburg/op area last night.

I was laying in bed, i peeked outside to see the parade.

Rochester SWAT team is on the scene now with a Badass looking black armor vehicle.

I wouldn’t venture into the woods for a leisurely hike if you are a 6’2" white dude.

Note to self: Shave and stay out of woods.

I still say they need intelligence to catch this f**ker.
They need to keep his family and friends under a microscope 24/7.