Bucky sighted in Hamburg??!!

“uncomfirmed sighting of Phillips”

that is all.

it’s getting old. they shut down wal mart here because they thought bucky was shopping. come on now.

Seriously, they closed walmart?
When?

in fredonia over the weekend they kicked everyone out because someone said bucky was shopping in there.

RPD or MOCO?

I dont know why they dont just chopper infrared him…it would spot him with the quickness in the woods unless he was living underground.

What was really strange was tonight driving home from work I saw a State Police car sitting on John Muir drive (1 block from millersport/n.forest in Amherst), watching everyone that drove by. The car had 2 officers, and was muddy too.

Goes to lock cars, house doors.

EDIT: #1 Screw the cars. I’d love to collect theft on the Jetta.
#2. I really don’t see him coming to suburbia. At this point he is essentially an animal, and animals don’t run away from the woods when they know they’re being chased.

ive only got ten rounds of hollow point for my sks and one armor piercing… one to the head two to the chest.

A friend said that her father is in hamburg PD. And they got a tip that he was on the train, from dunkirk to hamburg and they had the spot surrounded (hamburg stop)… and he bounced before that they didn’t found him on the train.

whether he jumped ship… or he was never on it

Yeah, I didn’t figure Bucky was in Amherst, but just thought it was odd for them to be sitting there, especially on that road since it really doesn’t go anywhere. You could barely see N.Forest from where they were (you could see cars, but not tell who was in them), couldn’t see Millersport, and couldn’t see Sullivan Pkwy.

But just the same, I made sure my truck was in the garage and the house was well locked up last night.

Yeah, watching the news last night the police were looking worse and worse. One of the troopers goes, “Well, we searched the train and didn’t find any evidence he was on it”. Uh, was he supposed to leave a “Bucky Wuz Here” tag, or maybe some Bucky droppings in one of the cars? And was this the first time, with all the roads blocked with checkpoints, that the idea of him hopping a train came into play? Like I’ve been saying, I seriously doubt he’s anywhere near where they’re searching. They couldn’t lock down a phone booth, much less a heavily wooded area.

apparently the “thick foilage” is not allowing the device to work properly.

I was thinking the same thing…
Why can’t they use the technology they spent tons o money on?

So maybe once the leaves fall he will have no where to hide.

its sad to think 500 troopers cant find him, but deciduious trees can.

A $225,000 reward “For information leading to his capture and conviction

So, if you tell them where he is, and they shoot him… and he dies… you get NOTHING!

Oh, and if your information just leads to his capture… but, no evidence towards a conviction… guess what again?! Thats right! You Lose!

Who the hell would tell them where he is? You won’t see a penny!

you can still convict a dead person cant you…

also they have evidence of him escaping prison thats a conviction… just hope he is alive