Budget BMW "Paint" Job

Don’t joke…remember Vinnies yellow Cougar with the bumpy yellow paint, was in Ronin with myself and Justin here. Plate read LOUDLEMN

this looks really difficult to do

I do I do. but that was rhino liner. Laminex is just that crap that prevents rock chips isnt it.

Remember it looked like a giant lemon and it had cracks all over

it was truck bed liner. i remeber that car from the sienna show a while back. i was like 15 feet and im like “wth is on that car” the first time i saw it. when i came up and saw the texture, i was like “no way, that thing’s covered with bedliner”

lamin-x is film. kinda like vinyl on the bmw. they make precuts or sell them in bulk for cars. its basically for rock chips. the super nice gt cars with the yellow headlights sport that on the headlights and the nose. ive been thinking of getting that or a clear bra for my car. its like 800 or so. speaking of! ill tape the nose again for the drive to virginia next week, same as i did on waterfest

this kind of shitwas in that movie, i think with jason statham ? and the bank robbers or whatever had a blue or red bmw, and they pulled the vinyl off and it was blue or red etc w/e and thats how they got away. i thought it was some stupid shit but i guess it can be done LOL

or was it in die hard? damn i cant remember

in cannonball run the women with the lambo had a white lambo that they washed and it turned red.

Singh, I wanna say it was “taxi”…

+1 on the back of the wrap vinyl that looks like a honeycomb. good shit

it was sigh it was. i cant believe i sat thru that pile of shit, though i was at home on the couch. but FAWK! i wanted to bleach my damn eyeballs and go sign up for an emergency lobotomy after that. this piece of shit movie makes me sad because they didnt do any research on titles and have the same exact title as a series of excellent french comedies named taxi, that came out way before this piece of shit was released. and jimmy fallon IS NOT FUNNY :angry2

That stuff is awesome. You could let a monkey apply it and give him a squigy and there wouldnt be bubbles. I did a huge graphic on the side of and xb and used that stuff. I just cleaned the surface didnt use water or anything to cheat went on perfectly.