Buff State people

does anyone know when that parking lot that they’ve been working on is going to be done?

Half past five.

Probably when they finish up painting the lines on the Asphalt :slight_smile:

thanks smart ass…

but seriously…lol they’ve been working on it forever

What parking lot? If you’re talking about that lot off of Grant St they’re turning that into student housing, not a parking lot.

a google search came up with no new parking lots but a few new buildings.

yeah, i know they closed that one, the one thats by the tennis courts by the science building

or are they adding on to the science building, i heard they were making that a parking lot though :gotme:

Parking at Buff State will forever suck. Get used to it.

oh trust me i know…

That’s going to be for the new Tech building I believe. Could be wrong though, regardless nothing is scheduled to be done till 2015. I’ll be long gone.

yeah, me too…i might just transfer to UB in the fall

i’m in physics right now :frowning: it sucks

As long as I have on campus bike parking I’ll be happy. They took over our ONE bike lot to park an empty dump truck for 3 weeks. I was furious.

lol, i hate when one bike takes up one whole spot on the street, that makes me furious lol…where is the bike lot?

Right next to the towers behind Upton.

I hate parking in regular lots because people, especially at Buff State, are retarded and won’t look before they commit to a spot.

My bike > their life. I’ll shank a bitch if some ignorant fool hits my bike.

haha yeah, no one knows how to park there, like if they actually knew how to park when there’s snow on the ground we would have prolly 20 more spots…

Parking after 10am at UB isn’t anything special.

unless you get the snky parking…

lol I fit into the true UB mentality, I’m too cheap for the big baller reserved parking

On the hour is prime parking spot sniping time.