Buffalo Bills 2007 Season Discussion

[quote=“JDMAllstars,post:358,topic:35063"”]

hmm well with the teams past im shocked! that you guys were revived to get on said rollercoatster.

[/quote]

[quote=“JDMAllstars,post:336,topic:35063"”]

the bills will DIAF before the cowboys in a plane crash…

Dallas > Buffalo always

[/quote]

PS: Rollercoaster

Hahahaha.

[quote=“SkunkApe,post:329,topic:35063"”]

ugh…ive been saying ever ygame this season…

GET RID OF FAIRCHILD

[/quote]

I wouldl ove to see alex van pelt get a shot. He is a really smart guy and even when he was playing i always thought he would make an excellent coach. He isn’t old and crotchey yet so he won’t become one for a while.

i dunno what to say! im pissed

Hmmm great prediction, I see you seen the Thurman sideline interview as well

i would like to see alex van pelt take over coaching… thats about it

[quote=“turbociv,post:321,topic:35063"”]

winners will always find a way to win, and losers will always find a way to lose. the buffalo bills are losers, and it makes me sad because we want to win so bad.:frowning: the offensive coordinators need to be fired. they called a horrible game.

[/quote]

truth, run,run,pass punt every drive 90% of the time it would be run, run then a passing play and we just could not find the endzone and it pisses me off:whip:

fairchild is a fucking moron… he needs to be fired. also… did anybody who went to the game see the stupid dance emmitt smith did in the endzone when the cowbosy won then he pointed to the fans and was laughing. several people had to be restrained by users cause they wanted to kill him. there was no need for that. also trent played good our defense played good as did our special teams. you cant evan be mad we played one hell of a game against one of the top teams in football.

[quote=“SVT3945,post:365,topic:35063"”]

Hmmm great prediction, I see you seen the Thurman sideline interview as well

[/quote]

?

emmitt smith?

man… the bills looked great last night IMO

what a sad ending :tdown:

[quote=“BuickGN,post:370,topic:35063"”]

emmitt smith?

[/quote]

time machine?

im hung over. i woke up at 4 and puked. i dont want to go to class. i hate football

[quote=“RobHimself,post:372,topic:35063"”]

time machine?

[/quote]

no fucking clue, ask ranger, unless he was watching some other game from 10 years ago, i dont remember seeing emmitt

[quote=“BuickGN,post:374,topic:35063"”]

no fucking clue, ask ranger, unless he was watching some other game from 10 years ago, i dont remember seeing emmitt

[/quote]

emmitt was there, i think he was showing his support to Thurman for receiving his Hall of Fame Ring.

ohh ok i see

my bad then, i didnt see it.

emmitt smith was one of the espn halftime monkeys. He was a total cock and kept bringing up the superbowls and how great dallas was.

[quote=“LAFENGAS,post:375,topic:35063"”]

emmitt was there, i think he was showing his support to Thurman for receiving his Hall of Fame Ring.

[/quote]

yes that is 1 reason why emmitt was there

[quote=“turbociv,post:377,topic:35063"”]

emmitt smith was one of the espn halftime monkeys. He was a total cock and kept bringing up the superbowls and how great dallas was.

[/quote]

and yeah he rubbed it in but what do you expect when you bring 2 teams together that have history? i expected nothing less

what exactly does jim kelly do for the bills these days? is he a qb coach? does he advise the team? or does he just have total access to every inch of the stadium?

[quote=“Zong,post:379,topic:35063"”]

what exactly does jim kelly do for the bills these days? is he a qb coach? does he advise the team? or does he just have total access to every inch of the stadium?

[/quote]

um just total access… i believe alex van pelt is one of the qb coaches

and emmitt was there casue he works for espn… he was a total jackass