Buffalo finally trades a goalie *link*

on a related note, being a canucks fan i am pleased with the deal, as well as the defenseman depth they picked up :tup:

yeah the nucks really bolstered there defense…after jovo went down they needed to bring someone in…

yup, i just can’t wait till they are all healthy, gonna be one DEEP defense corps :slight_smile:

one thin i realized with the canucks…dan cloutier is out for the year, alex auld is up and coming and there is noronen…yeah noronen might be #2 or 1B…but when next season comes around, he might be in the same situation he was in buffalo unless the nucks dump either auld or cloutier

yep, thats what i found ironic about the whole thing haha he’s going to be in the same situation again :rofl:

Buffalo offered Vancouver Biron and a Second Round Pick Early This Mourning for Todd Bertuzzi…Vancouver wanted a defenseman to be included in the deal…so the two teams settled on the Noranen deal instead.

that would’ve been something

I’m glad we kept Biron. TO get rid of him right now during this season would’ve been a stupid move.