Buffett says US in recession + new manufacturing report!

The US is in a recession? No way!

/sarcasm

you start with the Dominican and that area. you use their baseball players to make huge gobs on money, and fund your army. from there the rest of the world is a cake walk.

easy there bruce lee. by play money I don’t mean you’re going to put it all on red @ the roulette table.

I should’ve said “high risk” fund.

no freakin way braaa!

this thread was over before it started. we have been in recession since the year 2000.

:ohyeah:

No Bruce Lee here you said all play money as in all of my money is play money. I knew you ment high risk but my high risk is about 30% of my money which is what i was getting at. Anyhow nothing but love here brah no e-hate that aint my game dawg. :beer2:

to an extent, true. Recession, then jobless recovery, now recession again

the U.S. economy has not yet recorded two straight quarters of declining gross domestic product, a traditional indicator of recession.

Along with many other traditionally accepted indicators.

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5gQnpL75v_AzNvfzmfbvjS78ZcwPAD8V61PLG0

After reporting modest growth for January, the Institute for Supply Management said its February manufacturing index registered at 48.3 — its weakest reading since April 2003, but above Wall Street’s even poorer expectations.

Manufacturers have been struggling with the rising cost of raw materials and languid demand in the housing market. Industries reporting declining activity last month included furniture, textiles, machinery and chemical products; those reporting growth included apparel, leather, wood, plastics and rubber, and food and beverage