Buh-Bye 2005, Hulloo 2006

Sooo…

this year is coming to an end, was it a good one or no?

are you expecting 2006, the year of the dog, to be a good one? and if so why?

I think this year will be a good year for me, my 240sx will finally be complete and I have also named this year The Year of Health, I am planning on quiting smoking for good and I don’t care what I have to do to do it I will, I am also planning on eating more healthy, I am also planning on going back to the gym and get back into shape and I also plan on visiting my dentist more often now that I have health group benefits at work. 2006 is also my final year to get a decent price on a Grand National, in 2007 it becomes an official classic and the prices will be crazy so if God blesses me with extra income and a nice 1987 Grand National for a good price that would be great but Health is first. So that sums up my 2006. How about you Bing?

2006 is looking better and better, i’ve finally put some BS i’ve been dealing with for the past 2 months behind me and moving on. I’ve lost a few friends this year for various reasons(mostly because they are deadbeats that deserve to be castrated) but things are looking up.

I’ve got the cefiro, Living in a new city, back in school. life is good. I quit smoking last year, this year is to get back into shape andmake it out to a few track events for a change.

Happy new years all.

2006 belongs to me. :squint:

2005 bit me in the ass so I’m out for some vengance.

John, add this to your plans for 2006 :rofl:
Make posts with more then one paragraph, rather then all in one big-ass chunk

hahahah 2005 might have bit you in the ass gonad,

for me i recieved my first 240 started my work bought an engine and tranny and 2006 is just going to be just as good if its not better then 2005

im excited :lol:

2005 PWNED

teckademics

war of the wheels

modified mag article

got engaged

graduated with an honours bachelor of commerce and am currently 1/6 of the way through my certified management accountancy certification

the niagara meets were off the friggin hook

beat the $hit out of a dude that tried to get with my gf, now fiance, in our best clothes at a huge job fair at university…lol

www.bings.ca is growing at a pace i can sorta handle, but i have a feeling things are going to blow up too much. it is all ready alot to handle in my spare time.

2006 is going to be even better

war of the wheels airs

getting married

should be in the 320 - 350rwhp range

Niagara meets are going to be WILD

the bachelor party is going to be epic

planning a few trips to see family (whistler, vegas etc.)

and tons more… cant wait.

hahaha i saw Bing just after that happened. dont mess with Bing, you’ll get your butt kicked…Bing, i may take a page from your book in the new year and go break the little skinny boy’s jaw/nose/or just plain mess up his face.

thank god 2005 is over , 2005 was the year of arrests for me , 2006 more police chases here i come ,

2006 is gonna rock , mmmmm MT et streets r gonna be fun fun fun

hopefully we can all get a fresh start on all the things important in life ie: cars

shit is gonna be real , looking forward to some crazyness at the meets , the track was fun last year lets see if we can make it even better

see yall mutchfukaz in the deuxdoubleohhhsix

peace

p.s. matt ur still gonna be slow , i dont care how many stickers u get

Bing you’re getting married? What are you thinking??!??! :stuck_out_tongue:

That link should be a pic of the future wife, not the ring!

James

^ Then he’d have to beat up a bunch of more people. Especially if she’s asian.
2005 was shit for me. I didn’t go turbo, I didn’t get suspension, brakes and aero, ended up getting just brakes, never ended up installing them. My stupid header cracked and I couldn’t get e-test. Then after I got everything pretty much arranged to trade my stuff for a CA, the guy ended up ignoring me on the day of the trade then msging me the next telling me he doesn’t wanna do it anymore.

For 2006, FCK upgrades. All I want is my car to run, and run well for the entire year, and I’m gonna take her to the track. I don’t care if I don’t have boost, coils, etc… I’m gonna beat on her like the dirty slut that she is. But I still do want that damn lip from Bing so that I can be gangsta and fck fly bitches :lol:

Sol you felling OK bro? You didn’t mention video games! :slight_smile:

If all goes according to plan 2k6 will be an epic year for my s13. In 2007 the GT-R replaces the S13.

Hehe… well, overall 2005 was a good year for me, just shit car wise. Made some much needed improvements in school, my appearance, etc… But car wise… yea… nothing got done lol.

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!!!

woot woot happy new years.

2k5 was wicked i had 2 S13’ and Still own the AE86 and i’m still 17,
2006 the ae86 should be done soon and i’m gunna leave some long black lines on alot of roads.

woooohoooo… Happy Fukin’ New Year!

i know i’m having a great one so far.

:drunken:

peace, love, and good times.

happy new year to all those who dont sleep at nihgt

happy new year!

cant wait to go for vacation this year in trinidad ,my cousin (rich azz) just bought a 2001 R34 GRT ,cant wait to take it fora spin, as for 2006 its looks good for me, my 92 hatch is getting boosted(as soon as i fix everythink else thjat is wrong with it lolz!!) as for 2005 I say good bye to my 90 hatch as it never made it to christmas, so here were the 92 comes in
season greeting guys

i’ve been up since new year’s eve…

school tomorrow…sweet