Build Thread of my Piggy

ok well its a progress thread … get over it :wink:

lol and mike … thanks for answering the questions directed at me lol :stuck_out_tongue:

This Is Ma House!

I agree…“Build Thread” and it’s just some cosmetic mods… I think the car looked better when it was pignose to be honest.

pignose is ftw .
but seeing as this guy did DO all of his work. HIMSELF…i think he has the right to call it a build thread.
it looks great car runs good.
good job.

this car sucks

<3

this is more like a “finished product thread in a picturing whoring kinda way with a misleading title”

Don’t you have a car to rice out?

Fix all that rust yet?

Looking good man…what are your plans for the car when your done…cars a never done but …you know what i mean :stuck_out_tongue:

Well it is my daily soo…its definitely not a race car and by the looks of things its not a show car lol. I dont really have a plan for what i want it for. its fast enough as it stands. The next step is fixing the rust bubbles and paint i think. i was thinkin white with a black roof might look like sweet.

but before that i need to get the gas gauge workin
maybe some new seats (mine are collapsed)
and figure out what kind of kit/valance would go on the back

as for the bickering about is it a build thread … lol i have like 200 pics of the build … but hosting pics on image shack takes me 7863278423 hours so i thought id most 10 or so of the most relevant ones

Dont paint it white with a black roof, stay red it looks better, white only looks good clean.

nice job, where did you get the skirts?

yeah man, congrats on the build, lots of ppl only ever talk about doing it, and never actually get around to it. it’s also nice to see someone do their own work rather than dropping it off at the shop, then talking about all the work they did to it. to me that’s kinda like buying the mona lisa and saying you painted it.