Built KA24DET New

** Please fill in all the fields before creating the thread **
** NOTE: Doing a Preview will remove your SUBJECT so re-add it before posting **

Asking Price: $ $700
Condition: New/Used
Will Ship?: deliver as far as 100KM for GAS (ARMADA)
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description:1996 KA24DET New not broken in, built by Anothershade Racing, CP 8:5.1 pistons, rings, pins and clips, bore and honed, balanced crank, new bearings, cometic head gasket, ARP studs, new timing gear. Painted a high heat silver with its aluminum components.

Motor and turbo manifold only.
$700

Do you havea reciept or anything for all the work? And does the motor have a warranty of any kind.

Why are you selling the engine so cheap? please tell

Yeah that’s pretty damn cheap. Who did the work? This motor would be amazing for a KA-T setup with a T28…

i did not see any forged connecting rods in the description, a clear over sight in any turbo engine build. but the price is still pretty cheap.

peace

just wonderin why your selling the engine if it was just built and its fresh?

je searait interesser, a mtl semaine prochaine donne moi des newz

yea im interested also . why so cheap? how much was bored .020"??manifold type? details a.s.a.p. please i could come and get it this weekend let me know.

Not an oversight a clear decision, maybe because I know better… The stock internals are good for up to 400HP EASY!!

Drew:cool:

Anothershade Racing

First a T28 is no good for a KA24DET get a GT30

The reason for the sale and price is this motor was built to go in my 71 240Z but it has taken a back seat for over a year (my racing is in the way)

The Turbo was lent to one of my mechanics and I decided to use a different motor since.

It is a new fresh build with everything I said was in it, built by US and bore by Zeke’s

Drew:cool:

How much would you want delivered to Mississauga Ontario?

a t28 is not useless, even a t25 can be run but it’ll run out of steam after 5000rpm. a gt28rs is crazy nice too, check kat forums. t3/t4 is definitely a better choice though and more geared towards the KA

pending sale to me i think. ill see you sunday. :smiley:

then why swap out the pistons, aren’t they part of the internals? hey man i a not trying to shit on your thread, i am just pointing out that there are no forged rods in this engine build. in my eyes, if you want to build a bottom end then why not go all the way?

good luck with the sale.

peace

ka rods are pretty stout

anyone ever seen that pic of the rb26, ka24, and sr20 rods next to each other?

the ka’s are fairly beefy (much more so then the sr’s0) and many many guys on ka-t.org run the stockers to and over 400hp

Again if changing rods is not required for your build why spend the money?

THE MOTOR IS SOLD! TO MAMBA!

:cool:

:smiley: