built not bought

John good luck to your friend!!! Way to watch his back bro!

thats what friends do kid

is something seriously going to come from this. i sense a smoke show. if this kid hasn’t paid i’d love to see him get f’d in the a for it, but I just don’t see it happening. Sounds like a lot of talk.

John, way to look out for your boy! You’re a stand up dude man, I’d do the same.

oh no ,he is goin to sign the papers and statements tommorow .esp now that he knows the car is crushed and stripped .

:thumbup

i have a few troopers as close friends "hence why i always walk on my speeding tix " talked to them today found out what can be done ,gave chuck the numbers and he talked to them and is goin in tommorow as he has day off

i mostly posted this all just so noone one here gets fucked either

this has good potential… can you tag a long and take pics of the arrest etc? or post pics of the papers when he signs? :slight_smile:

Ive forged a few bill of sales so I know they dont mean shit. Anybody can do that.

:+1

Theres nothing to come from this. As far as I was concerned there wasnt a debt on the car. I dont know how u came up wit this shit. I have a bill of sale for the car.

Can I be the new falvis or rac92eg?

Have Fun Im done!

Why the FUCK would you post this??? :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Anybody can make up a bill of sale and forge a signature or two.

i’m pretty sure that nothing can be done about them now…lol

Because I know from experience how it can be done. I registered my Neon that way and the Alabama title said 89k and the odometer said 68k and I made up a BOS and registered the car with no issues.

I know but that’s a stupid thing to post on a public forum.

For real. The last car I did that with was sold in '04.

So is Gottt emmmm but you post that a million times.

ill try

i know

1. i didn’t come up with it.

2. ACTUALLY rac92failsisterfucker became the new Addicted2whips by peddling his garbage on here, go ahead and earn your title back.