Ha ha ha... My car is a whore!!!

The Douche that bought is has been trying to sell it for over 6 months now… First he wanted 13Grand for it, and now he just wants 5… HA HA HA… Plus he doesnt know what he has, so everytime the listing is WRONG… BWAHAHAHA!!!ONE!11!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cars-Trucks___1993-Honda-Accord-LX-Custom-Paint-18-wheels-Air-Ride_W0QQitemZ160308604103QQddnZCarsQ20Q26Q20TrucksQQddiZ2282QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Cars_Trucks?hash=item160308604103&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=72%3A64%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

god, that thing is hideous.

Did you really have it built in Ohio?

I thought your brother did the work on it.

My brother did do the paint work on it…

The car was built for production in OHIO (HONDA PLANT) not built for show’s

Thats wierd he’s saying where it was built then. Like anybody cares what factory built it.

Yup…

The funny thing is that it is a 10th anniversary edition accord… All it means is that it is for the 10th year it was built in ohio…

lol haha

gotta love it when poeple do that

i like how most of those are your pics. and he’s giving hard knox advertisement. :rofl

The funny thing is that he doesn’t know what Hard Knox is…

lol at “Custom tuned exhaust from front too back”

mad jdm sponser!

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

Last I checked I had an OBX stainless Header, downpipe, and flexpipe, Stock CAT and Tsudo Fireball Cat-back exhaust system…

Wow that thing is ugly…

We’re not doubting you we’re just saying it’s worded funnay

There was nothing tuned about it…

thats why its funnay :smiley:

I spy a 600whp S4.

:rofl

Oh wait its actually “Tuned stainless steel exhuast system from front too back.”
even better.