built not bought

whatever happens jon i’m down

not sayin i agree with his decision but i do understand it and why he did it

she should buy one.

Thats gonna be one of her xmas gifts kidd. Family plan ftw.

tell her to give that shit back :lol

All in all, this is a good lesson for people, although it does suck!! NEVER, EVER give someone something without payment. It could be a complete stranger, or someone you’ve known for 15 years. Its never a good idea, and 9/10 will overcomplicate things.

Hope your buddy makes out alright man!

lulz

I gave singh the car I sold him without the title

but of course that crazy fuck paid me the week after :hug

Have fun John lets make this Epic Kid!

Im good ur boy fucked me on that Camaro! Im Good its none of ur business. Have fun wit this thread im not gonna engage in stupidity.
Peace

:rofl

subscribed after that response! HAHAHA :popc:

ok how do I subscribe to a thread?

Do you have any paper trail to back any of what you said up besides a bill of sale to say otherwise? The odds are against you. The owner of the car has the title.

Why hasn’t this kid had charges brought against him? I understand who ever got screwed out of their money wants the money but maybe shaking this clown up and getting the police involved will hurry the process along to getting the money back.

cool kid ,he is on his way to the cops ,the title is in his name still "legally still his car " if it is chopped it brings on a whole lot more charges so good luck to you hang on for the ride.oh and for the record dont ever ever fuckin threatin me i just dont like seein friends get fucked not my faullt ya bought a wreck

Singh made me an innernetz webshetpage and I was about to duke laDUKE him and dip out without givin him moniez but figured he’d prolly bust an AK clip in my ass so I gave him the dough.

This was well over a year ago. I have my Paperwork for the car. It has been gone long time ago. Chuck new our arrangements. Once again none of ur business John. Obviously u dont know the whole story but the title was extra if I wanted the title. He wanted it gone and didnt have a title for it at the time.
And for the Record I have nothing to prove here. It shouldnt be public theres no truth to the claim!

IM GLAD YOU GIVE ME PROPS FOR HELPIN A FRIEND ALTHOUGH I COULD GIVE A SHIT WHAT YA THINK ,I KNOW THERE IS 3 SIDES TO EVERY STORY HIS-HERS-AND THE TRUTH .THE PAPER TRAIL YOU HAVE YA MIGHT AS WELL WIPE YOUR ASS WITH IT CAUSE ITS NOT OFFICIAL OR NOTARIZED SO IT DONT MEAN SHIT , LIKE SAID TITLE IS IN HIS NAME STILL THEREFORE HIS CAR STILL YOU CHOPPED IT AND DID WHATEVER SO YA JUST SHOULD OF PAID FOR IT INSTEAD OF FUCKIN WITH HIM CAUSE IM SURE AFTER THE STYATEMENTS ARE SIGHNED TOMMOROW IT WILL COST YA A WHOLE LOT MORE

Fixed. Get em john

oh yeah i forgot about that ,ya took down a lot more peeps than yourself homey ,good work .right now your lookin at larceny ,dismantiling charges that have to be sorted out along with others

http://memegenerator.net/Instances/49/murrdog9000-GET-EM-MURRDAWGGGG.jpg