Bulldog Remote Starter

So, I impulse bought a remote starter for my piece of shit winter beater (91 Plymouth Acclaim, Auto) to help avoid these freezing mornings…

I thought to myself “i’m a noob and have no idea how to install this but they sell it at walmart, how hard could it be?”… a few weeks later (this morning) i watch the little dvd that comes with it

SCREW THAT

I’m not even going to attempt this, not because it looks complicated but because I know I’ll break something and it will take me an entire day to do it.

Anyway I’m not asking for a favor or anything, just trying to find someone who wants to make a few bucks spend 1-2 hours (thats what they said it should take) and install this piece of shit for me. If you want a 2-4 of beer or money or whatever… just name your price.

All I ask is that you know what you’re doing - not looking to run in to problems and not have a car to drive to work the next day. :slight_smile:

contacts:
msn: jammin1911@hotmail.com
email: john@jetstreamhosting.com
or PM me here…

$100 and I’ll have it done in 45min…

Sorry Adam, I’m not willing to pay out $120/hr to install a $39.99 remote starter. I could go get it done at audiobahn or some other ripoff place for less :slight_smile:

Thanks for the offer though! Any others?

man sell that starter it will just b problems i do these for a living and i wont even touch those but if u really wana install it PM me for wireing info on ur car

its going in a winter beater, i dont care if it’s problems, as long as it starts my car.

If it screws up, I’ll replace it under walmart warranty…

this thread is hopeless it looks like :slight_smile:

it can be locked