Bullit mustang

http://money.cnn.com/galleries/2007/autos/0711/gallery.ford_mustang_bullitt/index.html
Well I have the challenger on order, but I have to wait and extra year because there only coming in autos, and there all orange according to my sales person. So in the mean time this looks like a suitable replacement.

pffft. You are better off with the Challenger then another cookie cutter Mustang model from Forf where the up the hp by 15 and put different badges on it.

yup
unless it has a cobra motor in it…

Your right, but its cool ford is going back with this 1. Now dodge has to make a white challenger. I will only buy a white 1. Vanish 09 will be my plate.

Holy shit thats ugly :tdown:

Talk about bland…

Ford, again, has dropped the ball. When will they beging to look ahead rather than the past to make exciting products?

^ Seriously, at least reinvent the fox body

Nice :tup: dark highland green ftw

a little O/T saw a nice white on blue shelby GT500 driving down rt.5 yesterday. Tried to get him to run, but he wouldn’t :frowning:

If Ford reinvented the Fox body we wouldn’t hear the end of it on NYSpeed about how shitty the interior is and how it’s a dumbestic POS that won’t make it past 100K miles…

I know and that makes me rofl

lol ^

sad but true.

nyspeed, a place for car enthusiasts or fanboys?

It’s a nice car, but the whole “Bullit” theme is a COMPLETE turnoff, to me anayway.

I’ve seen 01 bullit’s rip 13.5’s bone stock, not bad for a 265hp car. Ford often underates there higher model mustangs. Seeing as it has only a 5hp gain over a stock 01 gt, that is a significant improvement in acceleration for alot less than a cobra and much better exclusivity than a gt. I think the bullit looks exactly how a mustang should, no spoiler, nice wheels and a very clean look. WAY better than roush’s, saleens, boss’s, and PJ’s.

The challenger on the other looks amazing and will have the 425hp 6.1. Plus finally a stick for the chrysler cars.

I am a little partial to the whole Bullitt idea (see sig, av :smiley: ) and love Mustangs.

That said, get that Challenger. :tup:

I hear ya…but Ford should leave that in the past where it belongs, rather than try to bring it back (again now for the second time). It’s tarnishing the name and it’s history. But, we’ve seen this numerous times with Ford where they dwell too much on the past to resurrect something (take for example the new Taurus) when they should be focused on making something new and different.

Side note Ford was hiring out of my college (art/design school) when I graduated, yet refused to look at any students who took automotive design class. Instead they pulled students from product design classes to design their cars. They were also notorious for being diverse and hiring women and minorites regardless of their talent base. (In now way, shape, or form am I sexist or racist…all I care about is if you can get the job done). I’m gonna go out on a limb here and say that that may be just a small part of the problem at Ford when it comes to their current product line. If it’s not obvious, I heavily dislike the direction Ford is currently heading in…

You mean the direction of chapter 11?

gotta love affirmative action. Hire based on race and gender opposed to skill

Nice and clean.

I lolled.

Eh does nothing for me. I like the nre camaro like the one in Transformers. Now that shit is HOT!

The also need to bring back the Trans AM!!

I dont hate it because I am a mustang fan but at the same time they tried this with the “edge” mustang and I think its time for something else. There has to be another famous mustang in a movie…they should use Elen…nevermind.