Bullshit Auto Trader prices

Search for 240SXs on the Auto trader online… absolutely ridiculous.

http://www.canadatrader.com/result/detailinfo.aspx?adID=3631827&pgno=3

6 cyl, FWD, coupe, $9500!???

30 found, none were less than $4000 i think, majority was $5000+

What stupid people there are out there… I thought I was dumb trying to get $2000 for my shell… sheesh.

Rant over.
:roll:

Go Frank Dunn Toyota!!

lol on the top beside the pic it goes “Cylinders…16” hahah

Give him a break. He’s from Saskatchewan. :senior

its says resto on it so i bet all the rust is gone and it has been fixed up. it all depends on condition and the right buyer. My dad’s van is worth 1800 to a dealer but they sell for close to 11000 on autotrader. It all depend on what value the buyer will give to it.

hahaha fwd 14 cyl…omg.

I don’t get it… are you trying to buy a 240SX right now, or sell one, or neither? If you own one and its your pride and joy, I would think you wouldn’t want to see their value go down the shitter. So the problem you see is people are asking too much for them? That’s only a bad thing for a person trying to buy one… Not someone who has money invested in their car.

I was just peeking at the ads out of curiousity. In my opinion those prices are just crazy.

Supply and Demand!!

ya, I am going to take advantage with my car because I want to get rid of it while its value is high. Than I am going to turn around and buy a 180sx with a ca18. umm 240 with ca18 - 180sx with ca18 ummm.

laurier

That’s an interesting idea. I’d never seriously considered that. Now the only question is, the prices in the bargain finder; do they actually go for that much?

Either way, I can’t see prices for 240s falling any time soon. And the '91 Silvia/180SX are legal next year and Australia’s 15 year rule go nix’d… ponders

B-Wurm :smiley:

Thats what I was hoping to do with my car… but right now I’m sitting at $1500. Thats my best offer. The engine is already pulled.

Wow thats crazy I only paid $3600 for my 95 S14 :smiley:

Fuck I’d buy one for that…

Not for one from the east coast. It’s just waitin to rust. lol. :wink:

Oh its already started but nothing major damn salt…