Bullshit in marketplace threads

Guys I have noticed a lot of BS lately in people’s for sale threads. For example, Skyline911’s MR2 sale thread. The thing that really pisses me off is it is done by guys who know better.

I don’t want this to turn into 780. We have never banned anyone just for being an asshole, and we really don’t want to. Why? Because this is the internet and we know these people aren’t assholes in person like they are on the forum. We’ve all been assholes online and excluding people from the club would just be stupid.

But I don’t know what else to do sometimes. I don’t want to waste my time going through a FS thread deleting all the retarded posts…

Can we all just have some respect for other’s threads?

Can we include some additonal rule about respecting the thread (not sure of the wording) and then if someone steps over the line we don’t have to ban them. We just delete the post.

Would that work??

Make me a mod. I’m on here all the time and I’d be glad to delete stupid posts.

how about ethugs go fuck themselves. The only reason why people do that whole ethuging thing is because they have small peepees.

Going thru and deleting shit = gay and time consuming. Too bad people just be respectful of each other. See my examples that I will be splitting and posting in this forum.

It would not be that hard if someone just deleted the FIRST person to go off topic.

Maby we need a 3 strikes rule like felons on cali have.
1-2-3 “YOUR OUT”

that sounds like a good idea. might be hard to keep track everyone doing it though

Sweet, I’m the example! Sorry that couldnt be helped. :oops:

Guess thats one strike, I’ll be good

You need more mods. Like me :E

haha, get in line. :E

haha, get in line. :E[/quote]
I am in line… Get to the back :finga:

haha, get in line. :E[/quote]
I am in line… Get to the back :finga:[/quote]

Ohhh! I’m behind Ryan!

wanna fight???

lol Bring on the keyboards.