BURNALL4's Evo IX RS

^ :rofl

SargentE of spelling.

Damn this is the biggest thread I’ve had on Shift.

For the record, I assume there is a weight constraint?

i say go 42r with a twin scroll full race mani. :wink:

HTA 86 with a Synapse manifold is probably what is gonna happen.

That could be the issue. But I want to do it with a legit street car.

bam. this

wow ruben, im very impressed about you car… if i didnt have a cobra then i would have an rs without a doubt. infact i almost bought a white one 6 months b4 i found my cobra. but it was way too much money at the time. strong work my friend! i hope i get to see more of you this spring/summer!

aww thats funny. My “13 second car” beat you mid 11 second car.

Numbers dont mean shit Pete, so STFU.

are you trying to make everyone on here hate you? stop being such a chode dude. Your fucking Pete. Your a big goofy bastard. Your not intimidating, so stop trying to act it.

love, SsSSmokinnnn

nice to know this is whats been going on down the road from me other then WOW 24/7 lol joking Rubin :hug, anyways ill say this for the 3rd year in a row good luck and ill be there when you do it.

Pete get a move on with the synapse thing you were telling me

And YOU’RE incapable of using YOUR and YOU’RE properly. :lol

im a landscaper/tree surgeon. Give me a break LOL

I gotcha, and I dont want to get into “legit street car” mumbojumbo in your thread.

My thoughts were some I am sure you may have already thought about. The light wheels and tires will make a decent change for the better to start.

Your car is to the point that its the little things that make the differences now. What about lighter brake rotors? chromo axles? Chromo suspension arms? CF hood and trunk?

Many will argue the weight vs power stuff till the sun comes up. Is it worth the time and money to shed 100lbs? or invest it into 20hp?

Im sure its the same with evo’s, but with the F-bodys they make replacement Lexan windows. They arent all that expensive and between all 3 windows, you drop around 75lbs.

Yeah I think when I was looking for jetta lexan I saw evo’s. much more popular platforms.

could be worth the trouble for sure.

Rubin I need to start slinging drugs like you

The brakes may be a help for sure, plus the added stopping power. But the hood and trunk are already aluminum and changing them is just a waste a money. Intact you actually GAIN .6 lbs swapping the hood for carbon

Remove hood all together?

wasnt aware they were alloy. :thumbup

THIS. or lots of speed holes!

Rubin weve talked about it before, remove the crash bars for the pass bud