BURNALL4's Evo IX RS

:number1 :ohsnap

that thing will never move under its own power :banghead

I found out some new information on something which I cannot release quite yet. As soon as I find out more I will have an update. OOOOOOOOO the Suspense!!!

I assumed they came with aluminum drive shafts…

they do, but its a 2 piece. that one for 750 is 1 piece

I need a '06+ civic coupe hood :wow hook me up

dammit suspense is killin’ me :ahh

$3800 for 114Lbs. yeah thats some bank.

Everything gets more expensive once you hit that level and want more.

I know a cage isn’t in the works for this build :thumbup…good luck rubin…oh yeah lose some weight so you can go faster …contacts are lighter than glasses buddy:hug

haha…soon enough my friend, soon enough. :ninja

really 114 lbs is about .1 of a second. but some of it being rotating is probably more. doing all the rotational stuff could probably free of .1 alone. but $4000 for .2 of a second its ALOT!

Put a DSG in it! Run 10’s all day!

haha…i wish i had 10k for a gucci transmission

Start pulling seats and interior!

hell no! its going 10’s as a street car…none of this gutted shit. i was thinking about buying another after this one is paid off…just something i can put a cage in and go fast with. so it wont have to be perfect as long as its semi clean.

Stop it. You stop it now.

:eek2

white 8 :thumbup

The rotational mass is key. free up the power it already makes well.

How about a nice WA/IC and ice the shit out of the reserve tank. Fuel chiller too. Get that stuff nice and chilly at the track and on the dyno, most def will free up some power. and the lower pressure drop and shorter IC plumbing might help hold the high boost longer to redline with the lil stock turbo.

hows the motor mounts and all? any wheel hop issues?

Gotta start thinking out of the box to scrape up the tenths ever where you can.

^ Fill the tires with Helium

and painters tape off all body panel gaps for madd aeroz. Hey it helped Cptn. Slow from top gear get the record speed in the CTS-V on the salt flats!

hahaha ^ he has been on a helium kick lately