Burning a CD

Ok i have never tried to do it on my computer and i cant figure it out. I have a SOny Vaio and it has a program to burn cd’s called “Sonicstage” Anyone else here use it and know wtf is going on with it? I have a bunch of songs from Kazaa(shut up) and i wanna burn em to cd-just cant! Is there an easier program i can use that is free on the net?? help-this blows!

i use sonic at work cus thats the only program that actually works wiht my burner…

why arnt they bunring… it might be your burner/cdr relationship. sometimes if you buy they cheep cd’s (which im guilty of) your burner wont like them…

also, you do know you need to convert the mp3s to wavs right?

no. How?

you need to convert the mp3’s to wavs so you can listen to them in a regualr cd player.

nero will do it. i tunes will do it for you on the fly, thats what i use.

download itunes and put in a cd, it shoudl handel the rest for you

wat exactly is it thats not working? error messages? imcompatible media type?, i dont know if sonic will automatically encode the songs u are trying to put on the cd…we need more info

I cant get the damn song list to record. I set it up so that it should be ready to go but then when i click on record it wont do shit.

Is itunes just a shareware program? cuz i already have a bunch of tunes dl on Kazaa, I am also having problems getting songs from Kazaa over to sonic.