burning oil w/ a twist :?

I recently install a new turbo back exhaust system on my ka-t and have been noticing smoke coming from my exhaust…but heres the wierd part. It only does it when the silencer is out.
Heres my exhaust: 3" custom fitted trust downpipe,3" test pipe, 3" Megan racing cat-back. So no cat., no res. just a muffler.
Now when I beat on the car with no silencer in and come to a stop and let it idle I smell oil and smoke starts pouring out of my exhaust, but with the silencer in I can beat the heck out of my car come to a stop let it idle and nothing happens.
Could this be caused by lack of back-pressure. its kind of wierd and I am very puzzled, so any help would be great

what is the Exaust made out of? does it have a coating?

what color is the smoke?

are you able to look at your old Cat? if so, reach in and tuch the mesh on both sides, is it oil soaked?

its a strong smell of burning oil, but with the silencer in even with no cat I cant smell a thing and no smoke
edit: No coating on the exhaust, stainless steel

Dumb question but is ur silencer covered in oil?

nope, just black soot from running so rich

All i can think of is the change in back pressure the silencer might effect something but i can’t think what…

or maybe it’s god’s way of punishing you for being Ricey!! lol j/k, but i bet that exhaust isn’t quiet with the silencer out…

Car feel good? Maybe a compression test to ensure everything okay? Esp. if blue smoke…just a thought.

mabye ur turbo is burning oil…?