Burnyd's 91 toyota Mr2 turbo.

Wow… that comment I made is going to haunt me for ages…:eek4dance

Where’s your exhaust leak at? I battled exhaust leaks in my camaro for awhile…

soundes like after the primary downpipe.

woot glad to see it is running good.
stop by tomorrow night i will see if i can take care of your exhaust

Glad to see you finally got your title. Sucks about the plate though. I ended up getting GNZ on my Cavalier, nice.

its an exhaust leak like something fierce!

thanks to jeff the exhaust leak is fixed so the car does not sound like a mean diesel truck anymore… this picture was taken sunday its one of my favorites of this car…

http://a46.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/64/l_8bbf6de11295178f7a79269b283df0b5.jpg

My tailights still do not work, got the turn signals to work… hopefully I can bring it to firstbass so chubby and I can go through the wiring tonight! I have so much work to do on this car to make it presentable, when i say presentable I am talking about the rust on the rockers and the big dent on the bumpers… the front and rear really need to be replaced, Im not sure if I just want to through a body kit on the car , yes a body kit… they really do not look rice on mr2s its actually something that doesnt look bad at all…

Car doesn’t look bad at all in the pic. Nice work

trd wbk ftmfw!!! Just fork out 9 grand!

nice ride in that pic btw

and i dont mean the mr2

Looks like it needs a good detailing and you’d be golden.

aw how cute :slight_smile:

:hsdance:

Who’s girlfriend is that?

does she have a sister that likes 3sgte’s too??? :smiley:

Did you have candy in the car?

Nice work

Jeff did an awesome job on that car. Dan, good work, don’t get into trouble with this one!

sold, There was just something about the black car I did not like but oh well see you later mr2… I did love the car. But, its gone.

why?? it seems like you went through a lot to get it running…??

good luck on the 240 dan

here dan