Burnyd's 91 toyota Mr2 turbo.

thanksssss ill update tomorrow too late after picking the car up…

i cant keep up with dans cars. i just assume they are all toyotas.

no, dan had a 240 and a civic

Does is make sense to anyone to sell a piece of shit toyota and buy another piece of shit toyota? anyone

The current trend shows a path of shitty Toyotas, both past and present. Trying to make sense of it all would be impossible.

you know the pics of pushing the alltrac with my solara are going to be funny lol…

jebus, another MR2 dan?

o snap…

still will never be faster than me…

I think he’s had more cars in the last month than I’ve had total. :embarassd

Well Im excited, every car I have ever had since my red mr2 I have wanted it back in the worse way. A couple weeks ago I seen this car for sale in akron a 93 Mr2 NA with a turbo swap that was 75% completed, problem is that the car has a hacked wiring harness… when the clip was sent they pretty much just hacked all the wires from the fuse box from the engine harness… also the body harness needs wired into it as well… so pretty much the Turbo motors fuse box needs to be put in place and wires need to be pinned to it to make the car run with the 3sgte thats in it… atleast that is what it looks like to me. Im hoping to have a friend come over shortly to look at it with me who is good with wiring.

But as far as the car goes its in decent shape minus the key marks :(. 93’s are hard cars to come by… 94’s are the hardest. But this car has the following…

93 2nd gen JDM 3sgte
LSD trans
Brand new axles and Hubs
Mits 20g turbo… it looks like it it has a mits stamp.
Bov not stamped anywhere but it has an adapter plate on the stock bpv flange I can recirculate it which is prolly what I will end up doing because it is so close to the airbox.
3" downpipe
3" exhaust

Right now my plans are to get this thing running, I still have alot of left over parts from my other cars including a intercooler, poly mounts 550 injectors and a 255 fuel pump(unfortunately has the NA fuel pump in it) Im hoping to just get this car up and running it should be a pretty fun car to drive considering the mods on it… Im not lookig to go overboard I just want to have a fun mr2 to drive again.

Does this look familiar to anyone? Dom I did not get a tail light picture but I can get one as of your request!

BIG thanks goes out to cheeks for helping me to get this vehicle on saturday!!

They do look better in red

good luck

does that one need buffed too?
looks like decent shape otherwise

and now he can even fit in it

good luck with the wiring. thats what was such a bitch on your last red one. fly me up and i’ll come wire it up for you. for the love of god though, don’t cut the NA body harness anywhere. you use the complete NA body harness, NA fuse box, etc. i believe all you use that is turbo is the engine harness. you have to modify it to work with the NA body harness. it was the same deal with that last car that the clip the dude bought had the harness chopped in half.

^^^ Fly you up to wire it then you have a deal! PM me if your serious!

I have the turbo engine harness… I have been so busy I havent had the chance to even look up the wiring on mr2oc… but it looks like the body harness goes to the fuse box as well as the engine harness, then out of the fuse box it goes through the firewall to the computer…

I have the turbo fuse box if its needed to wire it into the body harness as well as the engine harness… or since the turbo engine harness and the NA body harness goes to the fuse box Im wondering if the pins that come out of the fuse box into the ecu that should be for the 5sfe(NA motor) can jsut be repinned to the 3sgte computer, I really duno… :frowning: I have to research it some more… its the same year motor as my old red one but a newer chasis a 93!

Dan,
I have all the BGB’s and some experience wiring the 3SGTE in MR1.5 if you need em.

did you ever get that thing running?