Burnyd's 91 toyota Mr2 turbo.

Special thanks to… jeff,whitey,jackedup,Obi1, and spangler for helping drop the motor.

I still cant believe you guys wrote your names all over the car and basicly defaced the entire exterrior of it. God I could not watch.

should have thrown ranch on it

ranch :yum: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Got kind of bored and took some pics…

I have 70% of the stuff I need to get my car going the parts I want… Im sure there will be some nickel and dime parts… but for the most part I have it figured out… only thing here Im missing is water injection kit + SAFC… which special thanks to gearhead I am trading some parts in order to get his SAFC…

but anywho…

and the biggest power adder…

but for the most part the pictures are of…

my 550s they are from a supra twin turbo. My fuel pressure regulator. Walbro 255. HKS Fuel cut defender. Bored out throttle body inlet… ATS is the company who makes it they clame 5whp dyno proven on a 3sgte. Oh well who knows… and my w2a Top mount intercooler from a Celica gt4 overseas.

my regulator and pump ftw!

how does the w2a cooler work? off the stock cooling system?

special thanks to fico also btw…

that intercooler has its own resvoir/heater exchanger + an electronic pump! It even has a overflow!

thats crazy shit i would have to say w2a 4the win

Damn those FCD’s are still around? those are so 1989

cant go above 15psi without it :(… Unless I want the hebrew rigged version.

all u have to do on the alltrac is unplug the turbo pressure sensor… you can’t do that on the mrdos?

still slower than laura

Cut ur damn toenail dan! Geeze!

actually in high horspower cases, air to air is a more efficient cooler.

Looks good Dan. But still how are you going to get above 15psi?

did you see where I called it hebrew rigging?

Loooking good Dan!

obviously not. Your gauge needs to START at 15psi :smiley:

comming from the guy who blows up more 3sgte shit than anyone I have ever met in my entire life!

wtf bish??? ONE Motor…

…and there will be one more when i learn the limits of a stock bottom end :smiley: