Burnyd's 91 toyota Mr2 turbo.

http://www.applianceservice-center.com/sean/MR2/MVI_7844.AVI

theres a video that yamaha and I made today… No its not gay prono so stop asking for stuff pewterss.

The ct20b pulls pretty hard. Nice thing is it goes all the way to redline.

Put the car up on the dyno today and I am real happy with the result.

225whp/240tq @ 14psi. The torque number really amazes me. I could prolly hit 250 to the wheels by a new intercooler,plugs,getting it tuned. Thats really my ultimate goal. For such a small car to have that kind of torque power it makes it a really fun car to drive. I am going back to the track when my springs come in and I get new tires… Launching off of 205 walkmart tires = ftl :frowning:

not bad man… do you have the dyno graph online? Id like to see if the ct20b still makes the torque curve syndrome.

^^ Yes and yes.

Impressive gains over stock…good job!

congrats there fat lil buddy. hopefully with some seat time youll see a low 13

u fucking no0bs are lame

burny…cant wait till i get my car so i can smoke ur ass…lol

:rofl: dont you mean your license :kekegay:

looking at your car dan

you where actually a roll cage for your car…

Well as most of you know on sept 24th I got into a bad accident resulting in me ethier going ahead and fixing the car as it sits or buying a shell. It was a really hard decision.

I really liked the red mr2 I had it was clean and everything… there very hard to find in the condition mine was in. Or the second option was to buy a shell, a car with no motor trans and swap everything into it.

After muchthinking and waiting I decided to buy a shell.

Much thanks goes to JJ’s for the tow!

It took me 2 months to finally find a shell. Its a black 91 mr2 turbo. This car started off as a turbo car. So I get the small little goodies like bigger brakes.rotors etc.

This car came with the following parts… aftermarket wise.

-Rebuilt LSD TRANS… which is really really really rare
-Ats axles … they do not break above 300whp
-exedy clutch
-ats throttle body
-kyb agx struts
-Boost gauge
-clear corners

Im very happy with this purchase. Whats going to happen is my motor is going to come out of my red car and go into the black car. Using the transmission + new clutch thats in the black car. Being that this one has lsd and a aftermarket clutch Irs going to be a way better drive train… needs new brakes and rotors in the front :(. And my eibach Pro kit will be going on the car also when the motor is to be dropped in.

As far as the mods for this winter I am shooting for 300whp. Which 1/4 mile wise I could prolly… prolly drive it into a low 12 second pass. If driven right maybe more. But Mod wise here is whats going to happen over the winter time

-550’s - my car runs waaayyy to lean with the stock 440s in it.
-Walbro 255 fuel pump
-Adjustable fuel pressure regulator
-w2a intercooler
-hydranemesis standlone ecu.

This should be good enough to go a bit beyond 300 to the wheels. The neatest part is this will all be with toyota parts. My turbo is from a st205(94-99 alltracs overseas) The injectors and fuel pump will be from a Supra Twin turbo and the intercooler is also from a 94-99 alltrac/gt4 overseas.

car looks real good…and good luck to u with all that…also i want a ride in the small mr2(to see how it runs and if we can fit both are big asses in it):bigok:

black>red

looks 191890 x’s better than the red one. remember to fold in your mirriors!!!

just checked it out a little bit ago. looks good dan
told you if you are patient you will find what you are looking for

def agree wit every1 else the black>the red 1…nice find

and jeff…:beer: good luck to u …u got some work to do

I don’t even know if there are words to express how exponentially better your new rig is than that old hunk of shit (and I’m NOT talking about the red car, I’m talkin’ about the celica). Many congrats, I’m jealous of the mistah-two.

-TJ

thanks guys.

haha you should have seen me and dan in it… it wasnt too bad, and i can almost guarentee i’m bigger than you so there wont be any problems lol

shell looks good dan, def agree the black is better. call me up on friday or sat if you’re going to jeffs, i might stop by and look around

x2… glad 2 c your swapping things over!!