Burnyd's 91 toyota Mr2 turbo.

you have me mixed up with the wrong fat kid on pittspeed.

bring it to efighting beyatch!.. and btw it will only take me 1 turbo not 3. But third time is a charm right :smiley:

no

was the turbo comment directed towards meā€¦i donā€™t get it

Itā€™s OK corcky

cuz iā€™ve run more than 3 turbos in my day

^^ noā€¦

I saw the turbo at Jeffs tonight, hes going to blow something, wether it be his car or an oring.

i was under an impression that was a stock turbo on one of the series motor? is this wrong? its like me putting a t28 on the sr20

Apparently its from the next gen. mr2.

yah its like you doing a t28 , or a dsm going 16g from a 14bā€¦same thingā€¦ instant bolt on its 40 more whpā€¦ so its pretty good.

The reason I picked this turbo is because it fits right on the manifold with no kind of adapter plate. Oil lines match up. Its 40whp at 10psi. Turbo is ment to be ran at 15psi though. So its pretty decent turbo.

Its going to spool at stock spool but this will pull to redline and it will pull harder. The stock turbo only pulls to about 6k.

Its called ct20b btw.

cool but still not enough!!!

not bad

Cool. Looks like your car is coming along nicely.

thats 100hp dif, more like t25 to 14b

I canā€™t wait to see how that thing runs with a little WTA setup and that ct20b :wink:

^^ Yah I ditched that ideaā€¦ but the resevoir and pump are still good for me to use a st205 intercoolerā€¦

downpipe!

the lid is on the ice tea!:rolleyes:

thats what i was thinkin

hey man looks like ur project is well underway good luck with ur installs. i am sure that turbo will be very enjoyable on the street. there is always a trade off with going one way or another fast spool no top end or topend and no response