Burnyd's 91 toyota Mr2 turbo.

lOOKS good.

You going next wed? I’m there… sorry i couldn’t go, but you know i wasnt feeling good lol

My motor is pig rich as well, but i can’t double the factory boost and stay safe. Granted 7 lbs is nothing, so doubling that isn’t too bad i guess. Some SRT-4 guys use map clamps (caps voltage that ecu sees to lean out the a/f mix for more power), but with the Mr2 i wonder if the factory fuel system can safely compensate for twice the boost. Running rich on 7lbs is safe, but what will his a/f be at 14psi? Something just doesn’t add up to me.

Im going to try this again here friday night at prp for sport compact night at 15psi… I was at 12psi last week… if I can get the 60ft time down better and shift points im at a 13 sec run.

the trailer will be waiting at jeffs :smiley:

Are you power shifting? (not lifting the gas when you shift gears)

I’m sure he wants to keep the tranny “in” the car and not back at the 100’ mark :eek4dance

^ I havent powershifted it from 1st to second yet no… prolly going to try that this time.

x2

1 of 3 things will happen.

1. You’ll gain a tenth and a mph on your trap speed

2. You’ll blow out the 1-2 synchro

3. The tires will spin when you shift 1-2 and you’ll lose a tenth and a mph.

i vote #3 because PRP doesn’t know what traction compound is.

but a 13sec pass would be cool.what are the mr2’s supposed to run stock?

^^ 14.7

Well the new ct26 showed up today…:kekegay: … just waiting for the downpipe to arrive… hopefully tomorrow it will be here.

I also purchased eibach spring / kyb agxs and cambers for the car… Could not put ethier on today because the downpipe wasnt here… and the springs didnt show up today! SO nethier could be put on today… then the springs are on back order so I wont get them for another week.

wtf arent you unemployed?

:doh:

Long story short…Went to McDolnalds, ate too many Double cheese’s, almost choked to death, lawsuit pending.

:rofl:

i thought it was tacos?

man all these baby turbos these days

Atleast it’s running!

looks good