Business ideas........

im only asking cause some people on here seem pretty successful, whether it being owning a business or whatnot… i still have a while before i get the money, and im just kicking around a few ideas to see what people can input on. id rather have people with experience to talk to on the idea

nothings set in stone at all, but since its gonna be awhile, its good to get the ball rolling. i wont jump into anything without THOROUGH research

Fuck owning a business. Buy real estate. Specifically, rentals. Use your investment to put a large chunk down, pay off mortgages with rent collected, enjoy free money.

How much money are we talking here? (If you posted, I must of missed it)

I’d go to a financial planner and explain to them how much you have, what you would like to do with it, etc.

I know of a couple people who hit lower lottery winnings like 100k - taxes, taken to a planner and said with $xx,xxx I want to see $x,xxx,xxx in ~5-10 years, and they can get you a way to do it.

Either way, good luck.

I have more business ideas than I know what to do with. I just need time and money… lol.

I will just say this. Three years ago I thought I found a franchise that was a good idea. I thought being my own boss would be the best thing in the world. It wasn’t. When you work for yourself there is never a day off or even a weekend which gets really old when you are not doing something you absolutely love. Three years later it is a failed business venture that cost me and my family lots of money. Be very cautious with starting a new business. Your money would probably be better spent on other things.

Open a shiftercart race track, we will all go there.

There used to be a sickkk one in myrtle beach. Had like time trial shifter carts track, bumpter boats, slow and fast gokarts, and a slick track.

Closed last year tho :frowning:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i remember that one… you won something if you beat the best time of the day, i cant remember what though. the last time i was there was when i was 16 and didnt have a liscense so i couldnt drive them, but always wanted to go back and do it… guess not anymore :frowning:

-5 karma for creating a VW out front.