post up your creative business ideas!

From being on this forum for a couple years know I see there are alot of smart dudes here with alot of good ideas. Im surprised that a thread or even section like this hasnt been created yet, but always interested in hearing others business ideas, so I thought id make the leap at starting it.

Obviously alot of you have 9-5 jobs and all that good stuff, but im sure most have always wanted to work for themselves and or start something up.

Post up your creative business ideas, both small business’s and a business that you’d go for if capital wasnt an issue.

For me, small businesses are ideal, easy to maintain, less overhead, less employees, less taxes, less exposure with still potential to make alot of money… A long time ago I thought vending was a good idea so i bought 15 coke machines… Being some what new to the area and no one to help, I lost my ass quick on that one lol… If done right though, i bet vending could be an awesome, head acheless money maker with less then part time hours… Another that I often think about is embrodery… making custom t shirts and hats… The machine can be had for like $5k and then your only cost is the thread and the shirts… If you were to make an ebay listing of “custom made shirts” I bet you could make a KILLING!..only reason i dont fuck with it is because those machines look complicated as fuck to repair lol

If I said what my idea was I’d be too afraid someone will take it and make millions of dollars

One of the best ways to make money is learn to create apps for Mac, android, Linux. Wish I knew how

well do you at least plan to execute your idea in the future?

Whole lot of sarcasm going on in my previous post. I’d like to buy some more property in all seriousness though.

I sell repz. Making mad money. LMK

Anything is possible now…

Companies sell “likes” on Facebook now…

Meaning you pay a company and they have people like your business Facebook page, as weird as that sounds…

Wish I thought of that.

back when myspace “plays” were popular and adding “friends” was big I made looooootttttt on both with a free program i downloaded lol… sold em on ebay

detailing business if i ever have a garage to do work in lol, it sucks having to work outside/in the dark/when weather permits, a good car wash quick detail shop/barber shop business would be cool like knockouts with girls who can actually cut hair and while you get your hair cut your car gets cleaned up real good inside and out

A service that trades gasoline or other consumables for semen.

for real though, I think you could make a killing with some indoor electric go-karts

energy drinks
http://shift518.com/showthread.php?t=31997&highlight=high+earning

in all seriousness
Right now i’m holding down the fort just working and paying the bills while my wife attends PA school. I’m an engineer and already make a good salary, but still covering the bills, gas, food, etc puts us on a budget for once. Basically we’ve laid a good groundwork and have very little debt (aside form her new school loans), and live in a very reasonably priced home. When she gets out of school and starts working that’s when the game starts for us. Want to invest in some rental property, let that build some $, buy another, let that build etc etc. Basically when the wife gets done with school we will have an entirely extra salary with no additional bills that need to paid, aside from ~50-60k in school loans and maybe a new car payment

i’ve also always wanted to own an indoor go-kart track with a bar attached. There was one in buffalo that was awesome, and the karts were the fastest i’ve ever been on, could never put them to the floor or you’d just spin out. but like all good things it came top an end, someone flipped a kart and sued them and the place shut down. maybe not the best business idea considering a lawsuit lol, but it would be awfully fun even if you didn’t have a bar and could go out with your buddies when the place shut down and drink and kart

Best business idea I came up with sofar is telling Bank of America to FUCK RIGHT OFF.

-transfers from checking to the line of credit for a BUSSINESS CARD take 24-72hrs to complete. Max a card on parts on monday, get paid for the job and deposit it Wed, make the transfer… you can use your card again friday MAYBE… if not, monday.

-Online account activity screen works on a rolling 30 days, is never accurate enough to log in and see you have $xxxx left to spend since the last payment/transfer you made.

-Say the limit is 4K on the account. You have 3 cards. EVEN if you make payments to zero out the balance during the month, each card only has 4K in ACTIVITY allowed to it. IE. You have a job with 12,001.00 in parts needed, you have to split the parts between all three cards. Get paid, pay the balance to $0 on the account… insert thumb up ass for the remainder of the month, you cant use the cards. their fix, is get more cards.

list goes on, absolutely fed up with them. best business idea I made sofar is to never do business with them again.

/kk rant

Topless (female servers) coffee shop called “Creamers.”

KK, have you tried anywhere else? that sounds like a pretty low limit for a business, especially since they hold you back and make you wait a month with a zero’d out balance

Who is this???

Fuckin’ ITODASO!!! Switch to SEFCU and your problems will be solved!

Buy a laundromat / back door it

Do not re-invent wheel in your case- you want your money to work for you, not your time and body…accept that. Proven business is probably best, though perhaps less exciting.

If RE, wait till you are willing to commit more money… many units equal more cash rents.

Search NYS and Fed bids, look for something interesting,ideas will flow, especially if you champion the deals with proper research to see who won, how many bidders and what can you build, bond and insure to tackle.

Do what others dont want to do: buy a septic truck … big flow there, few around are bight and none really market themselves.

Buy a cig rolling machine that does cartons in minutes, like they have at old folks parks in florida. Illegal in NY, but hey, ya never know.

Or, lets open a shop in a storefront, You run it, I’ll populate it with profit opportunity.

Lastly, and most importantly, buy more gold

cigarettes, thats actaully a big thing, people buy them down south for $4 a pack, sell them up here for $8, huge money in it, more than illegal drugs, but also illegal because nys isn’t taxing it