BUYER BEWARE: ST4TUS

I actually found this funny, but I’ll keep the childish comment about the mom and pop thing out of this, because that’s just ridiculous. I’ve been told by the mods to keep it cool, and I have nothing against you guys, so I’ll leave it at that.

But yeah he deserves to get ripped a new asshole, and I’m glad we were able to get solid evidence from multiple people here. He threw too many red flags after he got my money for me to continue kissing his ass with text messages. I have escalated my Paypal dispute to a claim, and they are giving him until the 7th to respond. SO when he doesn’t do that then they ‘review it’ (aka get my money back). Sucks that I have to wait this long, but it is what it is.

Again, I posted this because it seemed this is where he frequented, and it’s a local forum so most of you guys are friends / have run into each other before and wanted to give you guys a heads up about his activity.

I just got done giving him a handjob.

Did you spit in your palm first?

JD likes to call himself a Handy Man.

its not worth the money he is making ripping people off, now he has to hide and live with this reputation for ever

basically he just sold his reputation for $1000 bucks, that’s crazy

Some people are cheap pussies

explain

He won’t even come out of this with money. Assuming he already withdrew the money, he’ll have the cash but his paypal balance will be in the negative for that same amount and eventually creditors will come after him. Amateur scamming itt

yep

some people (status) apparently will sell out their dignity for under $1000

Shit is not worth it.

I just wish people would stop bashing us for using our resources in trying to find him. Thanks to the people that actually assisted. And to the people hating maybe getting scammed will teach you a few things. I believe in karma’

Paypal will not refund you if they don’t have a Paypal balance or a back up funding setup. I sent 300 for some Honda shit. Never got it, won the claim only got back $75 out of the 300 due to him not having the funds. Paypal isn’t going to pay out there pocket to refund you.

My brother got fucked on a tailgate thru ebay/Paypal a long time ago. The seller never shipped it and my brother filed a claim but nothing ever became of it. The seller changed his phone number and apparently removed his ebay account and wouldnt respond at all. My brother ended up being out $150+.

Another time a buyer didnt like what he bought and made a BS claim and said he wanted his money back but Id have to pay to get the item back. I told him he wasnt getting a refund until I had the item in my hand. He told me he was throwing it out in the garbage and filed a dispute against me. I wasnt giving that asshole his money back so I just started another Paypal account.

:rofl

+rep hahaa

Not true. My paypal account got withdrawn from +$10 to -$1500 once because of a bogus dispute. It was a battle to get the money back. Maybe because my account is verified so they have the information to come after me with creditors so they allow it to drop into the negatives. Damn thinking about unverifying my paypal account now and removing my bank account and credit cards lol

I think paypal has changed it’s policies because for me it’s been super easy getting money back and super easy getting money taken from me too:dunno

i had a BS claim against mine once too, put my account negative 700 bucks which i had to pay out of pocket. It took probably 6 months to get the money back. huge pain in the ass. This was like 3 years ago.

that’s lame and sad

This was perfect!

hahahahhahahaha