By far the coolest thing I've hauled around so far

Guys, STFU about the bikes. This thread is about the awesomeness and uniqueness of Josh’s new whip. :clap:

No one cares about your stupid fucking lame ass crotch rocket, if they did there would be a bike forum. But that would be pointless since there’s only like, 2-3 of us on here that want that. :picard:

^ lol

Nice kill willy! I saw a busa with and extended swingarm and huge tire out back, he did a flyby on me if i had ur bike and ur skills i would done the same :wink:

08 is up on power and down on weight, dry weight of 485 and yes the comfort is what im getting at. I like to go on long rides, meaning 500+ on a whim, and do regularly, that would be nice, and the power is nice.

as far as ergos are concerned, bar risers would go a long way… the zx-14 felt more comfy to me, and the concourse 14 (kawis sport tourer) or the FJR1300 might be more up your alley…

If you want comfort, I bet the trex has it beat :lol:

i just saw this driving around yesterday on the boulevard

So one of the guys from 97 Rock got a hold of me… Somebody give them my contact info?

I’ll be stopping by the station sometime next week to give them a ride, but asked to remain annoymous and i don’t want to be on the air.

Lame. You better get SOMETHING out of it.

you could probably turn a profit charging people for rides because everyone wants one

A free CD or a hat, maybe even a shirt

Whatever he gets from it, the extra attention can’t be good. Cops will be looking for it now and pull you over just to talk.

Like what?? It’s 97Rock… i don’t see them having a whole lot to offer. Unless Josh has something to promote on-air…

:roll:

Concert tickets, movie tickets, or anything he could sell on eBay, lol. Radio stations always have tons of promo stuff.

what concerts has 97rock promoted in the last decade? LOL

^word. I already told the radio station that i don’t want any names to be mentioned. Also… I already wave at every cop to make me feel i’m on their good side. As i’m sure there has already been word going over the CB radios… and it would be nice if they happen to say “he seems like a pretty cool guy”… as I undoubtedly am not.

Eh, radio or not it’s going to get noticed. It’s a car that will draw more stares than a Lamborghini convertible being driven by a guy with his head on fire.

saw this today in gowanda. you were cruising pretty good going down that big hill coming into the town. i was going up the hill on the black gsxr.